Replies

• princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    "Fun & Games" stopped being fun a long time ago. It may have been after the split.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I've learned how to post gifs.

kIkbg3V.gif

Yes!!! This too. It took a whole army to teach me but I finally figured it out lol

I still haven't figured it out. :(
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I've learned how to post gifs.

kIkbg3V.gif

Yes!!! This too. It took a whole army to teach me but I finally figured it out lol

I still haven't figured it out. :(

The way I do it is I find the gif and copy that link, then I click on the drop down arrow next to the "attach image" icon. Right click and paste the link in the "image URL" box and hit enter, then post reply.

There is probably a more "tech savvy" way to describe that but that works for me.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I didn't get Fun and Games at first, I thought it was stupid 'cause if your answer is out of sequence it makes no sense, you have to be the fastest typer on mfp. I considered that a challenge and I have a system down now, so my answers are almost always in sequence.
    I don't post there much anymore tho 'cause I've run out of ideas for foods, questions, etc, and I don't like to repeat myself.

In Chit Chat I've learned to read through the thread before replying 'cause things can take a turn and topics can change and then your post seems kinda random and out of place even if it is appropriate for where the thread started.
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I learned that most of the ppl that are asking questions here don't actualy want to know the truth and saying it might be considered offensive...
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I've learned that as long as you don't take things too seriously, it's a pretty fun place. However, the people who do take things too seriously can easily ruin the fun for everyone else.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I've learned it's time for a bump......

Other than that, I'm keeping all I've learned until I write the book. And almost all of you will be in it. Hopefully your families will understand.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    I've learned it's time for a bump......

Other than that, I'm keeping all I've learned until I write the book. And almost all of you will be in it. Hopefully your families will understand.

Do I get royalties? :laugh:
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    - Beware of who you exchange naughty messages with. People will screenshot your message and put you on blast. TRUST NO ONE!
    - Not everyone recognizes your sarcasm or sense of humor. They will hate you and possibly wish diarrhea upon you.
    - Don’t get butthurt if your thread doesn’t make it far. Just go fish for compliments in one of the "person above you" threads.

What have you learned ladies and gents?

Lol. Magic diarreah fairy has already paid me a visit several times. We are friends.

Honestly, I like MFP and most of the people here are very well behaved compared to other social sites. I am careful with all people these days. Be it online or offline.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a meme for everything
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    It's a virtual community with an often false sense of community. But, when it works, in that the right people at the right place at the right time say the right thing, lives are changed. Still not as good as calorie counter, though! :neutral:
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I've learned that lots of threads take on a whole different direction then what the OP originally intended. It's quite amusing.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    MFP is internet. That, in itself, is lesson enough.

And Al Gore invented it yet doesn't post here. Wassup wih dat?