August Challenge Team 7 Drop It 'Cause We're Hot(Closed Grou

Options

Replies

• mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone rocked today's challenge! If you haven't yet, get on it, I know you can do it! I actually found the jumping jacks easy and did 125 before stopping, must be all of the HIIT I've been doing. Got 144 oz of water down, but that is the easy part for me. I used to hate water but as time goes on I find that I really feel like crap if I do not get enough of it. Just have to close out the diary, I have 591 calories left so it shouldn't be a problem being under target however I need to eat some before I close it.

Question: Are we posting our goals met on this thread or messaging them to the captain?
    I believe she said we are posting goals met on the thread. Just list the three things (exercise, calories under, and water)
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    this is kinda a slow question, but are we supposed to be staying under our goal calories before or after workout calories?
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Daily challenge met - done
    64 ounces of water - done
    Under target calories - done

Hope to see some more of this from the rest of you!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    daily challenge (j. jacks) - done
    water over 64 oz - done
    under target calories - done

I had to wait until I longed in my bedtime snack. Let's hope everyone gets on board.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    spurradic, you keep track of your net calories. That means, don't let your calories go into the red.

And thanks for those who posted their successes so far. I think there are a few people we haven't heard from at all so far and if we don't by tomorrow we'll have to get replacements. If you know any of the missing members, encourage them to post!!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    UP and DOWNS

from gary:

"
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?v=bkD9LwDBWW0&feature=pyv&ad=7237549087&kw=exercise

The very first part of this exercise is the up and downs. They may be modified by simply starting on all 4's and then standing up quickly and returning to this position to all 4's. This is a cardio exercise! Don't be freaked out but all he is doing just do the first part and modify if needed.

REMEMBER ITS THE VERY FIRST THING HE DOES ON THE FLOOR that's it! Unless you are a real rockstar then finish it out if you can. It's a crazy exercise. Be ready for great exercises you can do at home without anything!"
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    DAY ONE!

daily challenge (j. jacks) - done
    water over 64 oz - done
    under target calories - done... a little too done, actually. But I was over yesterday by quite a bit, so I guess I'll just chalk it up to informally zig zagging and move on, haha.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Daily challenge met - done (100 jumping jacks in 1min 40 sec) ...after a 3.9 mile run even :)
    64 ounces of water - done ( actually more like 130)
    Under target calories - done (you betcha)!
  • seballard09
    Options
    Hi Team!! I am currently on a business trip until around 8/9 or 8/10, which unfortunately means very busy days and restaurants for all meals. But I just wanted to say that even though it will probably be late in the evening before I post, I PROMISE to log in, fill out my diary, and fulfill the challenges EVERY DAY! It'll be late, but I will do it! I also unlocked my diary for friends to help keep me accountable and on the right track because I have such a hard time with maintaining healthy eating habits when all I do is go out to eat (and as is customary - beer! But so far, no beer for me!) . But, on a positive note, I'm working outside in 100 degree weather, which means I'm drinking plenty of water! Now, I'm off to the gym!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge - 100 jumping jacks done!!!
    Water - at 96oz so far
    Under Calories - Absolutely!!

We are all doing awesome! Let's go!!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    We came up with a song......Drop it like your NOT (going to win) GO TEAM MWR!
  • aybee77
    aybee77 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    64 ounces of water - done (barely)
    Under target calories - done (barely)
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    We came up with a song......Drop it like your NOT (going to win) GO TEAM MWR!

Looks like we've been infiltrated. Let's show them how it's done, GO TEAM!!!!!
  • seballard09
    Options
    Daily challenge - DONE!
    Water - DONE!
    Under calories - DONE! (barely - but done! :smile: )
  • Lopez84
    Lopez84 Posts: 10
    Options

Go TEAM!!
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    daily challenge - done: 100 jumping jacks
    water: done - over 200 ounces (6 liters so far and probably at least half of another before i go to bed....) :drinker:
    under calories: done

one successful day in the books :smile:
  • jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    Daily Challenge: Done!
    64 oz: Done!
    Under Calorie Goal: Done! but barely haha. The little boy I nanny's mom left us chocolate pie fixin's today. Proud to say I didn't nibble while we were fixing it (I'm notorious for that), so I was actually able to enjoy a slice! Tomorrow should be easier on the calorie front :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options

WE ROCK there are alot of us that completed the challenge today.....Lets do it again tomorrow
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Under calories done
    100 jumping jacks done!!!
    64 oz water done and then some!! :) yayya feeling good :)
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    Under calories- done!
    100 jumping jacks- done!
    64oz water- done! (plus some)