Options
2»

Replies

• MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    787aditi wrote: »
    jayemes wrote: »
    1000 calories a day isn't enough so no, it's not correct.
    Put your stats into MFP. Tell MFP that you want to lose 1-2 pounds a week. Eat those calories.
    Eat back at least half of your exercise calories to fuel you.
    Weigh or measure everything you eat.
    If you do this, you'll lose weight.

I fed my stats as sedentary, because my job is a desk job, but I workout(Zumba 50 minutes, 4 days a week, swimming 40 minutes once a week), so it showed I need to consume 1220 calories. I am unable to consume so many calories in net, after subtracting the ones from exercise. And since past two days, have been feeling weak. Any solutions? :/

You need to eat more. What do you mean that you are "unable" to consume 1220 calories? I just ate 18 grams of cashews (which is not a lot of cashews) and it was 102 calories. There are lots of easy options out there.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    787aditi wrote: »
    jayemes wrote: »
    1000 calories a day isn't enough so no, it's not correct.
    Put your stats into MFP. Tell MFP that you want to lose 1-2 pounds a week. Eat those calories.
    Eat back at least half of your exercise calories to fuel you.
    Weigh or measure everything you eat.
    If you do this, you'll lose weight.

I fed my stats as sedentary, because my job is a desk job, but I workout(Zumba 50 minutes, 4 days a week, swimming 40 minutes once a week), so it showed I need to consume 1220 calories. I am unable to consume so many calories in net, after subtracting the ones from exercise. And since past two days, have been feeling weak. Any solutions? :/

You're probably feeling weak from under-eating. Eat more calorie dense foods to get your calories up.
  • GettingThere62
    GettingThere62 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If everyone stopped responding to this troll she/he might stop wasting everyone's time.
    The same questions have been asked and answered numerous times
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    If everyone stopped responding to this troll she/he might stop wasting everyone's time.

My thought exactly. Like why even reply to this. She hadn't taken any advice and just keeps asking for more.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Read the replies to all the other threads you've started on the same subject.
    This!
    veganbaum wrote: »
    No it's not correct. I'd offer specific advice, but it seems to fall on deaf ears, so to speak.

I'll just say that every time you have a question about weight loss, OP, you should tell yourself "Go back and read the responses to my threads."
    And this!
    leggup wrote: »
    You have been posting more or less the same stuff since August. Please read the guides on this website telling you how to use it: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

You have it listed that you have lost 0 kgs so far. You started posting in August. If you read those posts, you probably would have lost at least 3 kgs by now.
    And especially this!

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    You again.....aren't you bored of asking the same question over and over again.

I'm pretty sure the OP is a troll. Don't waste your time :wink: The OP is just trying to trigger you and quite successfully.
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, trying to get people to stop responding to trolls only gets more people responding to them. I've been on forums for a long time, and seen many many trolls, it's like the use of "reply all" in a large office. One reply all spawns a dozen more telling people NOT to reply all.

The idea is not wrong, but it'll never happen, and trolls know that. That's why they troll.