Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    kmshover wrote: »
    Reese's Custard Concrete from Sonic. That was my lunch and it was delicious. And I ate it at 1030 this am. I am thinking Saturday before work I want a cinnamon roll from the local pastry shop. Their cinnamon rolls are almost as big as my head!!!!!

Oh sheesh, I love the Sonic Snickers Blast! :love: That thing is such a calorie bomb, though.
  • kmshover
    kmshover Posts: 41 Member
    Yes!!!! But it makes your tummy smile lol.....well at first haha!! I could only tolerate half of it. :/
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    What feeling is this you speak of? Is it rage?

It's rage isn't it.

Yup. Didn't know there were other feeling.

There's Anger, Hate....that's all I got.
  • pinuplove

It's rage isn't it.

Is sarcasm and snark a feeling? Because I could get on board with that.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

It's rage isn't it.

No. They are your responses to the rage feeling. Not feeling of themselves.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove wrote: »

It's rage isn't it.

No. They are your responses to the rage feeling. Not feeling of themselves.

Thanks awfully for the mansplanation :heart:
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Now I want shells and cheese :( lol
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    In the last few days, Ive had taco time and quite a few gummy bears lol. I try to eat healthy for the most part because I stay fuller but Im not into depriving myself. I never judge :)
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    fcvkenenw9xv.jpg

I'm making this again next week... Missisippi roast. If no one's heard of it, it includes herbs, peppercinis (spelling?), and a stick of butter. Yes one stick.

Tonight I think we're going to Black Bear Diner for one of my favorite meals on earth, the cheeseburger salad. I'm excited more than I should be lol
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited October 2017
    I had 6 battered and fried chicken wings for lunch today (mmmmm) and I just completed my "bourbon cleanse" yesterday evening B)

Of course, back when I was the former Fatty-McFatty version of myself, I would have eaten maybe 18 battered and fried chicken wings
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2017
    Three
    Layer
    Cake
    with
    Buttercream.

tenor.gif

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited October 2017
    I love Au Bon Pain. Had Buttersquash apple soup (great with hot sauce) and I have a good egg sandwich (egg whites substituted and on a skinny wheat bagel) in the fridge waiting for later. :)
  • lewisaikila
    lewisaikila Posts: 7 Member
    Balance...
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    I try and eat healthy, but if it doesn't happen, oh well. Cheeseburgers/fries are my biggest cheat item...usually b/c I'm on the go and have to run through a drive through. Ive found being a diet Nazi doesn't work for me; I get burnt out and tired of the diet/exercise, don't enjoy life, and fall off the wagon. If I crave something, I eat it and either adjust my calories the rest of the day, or just work hard the next few to offset going over. Keeps me in a more positive mental state where I want to still exercise and eat right majority of the time.
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    I've ate unhealthy all week. Gonna finish the weekend eating bad and start again Monday lol.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    I'm so excited for Halloween... Husband and I are planning on Taco Bell, Oreos, and Twix :p
  • IAparent
    IAparent Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2017
    Just want to bump this and get it to show up in my discussions because it's a fun thread. :)

Or at least as a newbie, I thought that by commenting, it would tag it somewhere I could easily find it again. But I don't see it listed anywhere. Still think it's a fun thread tho. lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    iaparent wrote: »
    Just want to bump this and get it to show up in my discussions because it's a fun thread. :)

Or at least as a newbie, I thought that by commenting, it would tag it somewhere I could easily find it again. But I don't see it listed anywhere. Still think it's a fun thread tho. lol

Go to the top of the thread page, click on the star and turn it yellow. Then you get notified whenever anyone posts in the thread.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Go to the top of the thread page, click on the star and turn it yellow. Then you get notified whenever anyone posts in the thread.

<<semi-private joke>>
    Guess one thread I have done that with. Go on, guess.
    <</semi-private joke>>
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    I'm so excited for Halloween... Husband and I are planning on Taco Bell, Oreos, and Twix :p

For a moment I thought you were giving out Oreos, Twix and Mexican food for trick or treat! I want tacos for trick or treat!