What is your Go To Breakfast?

Options

Replies

• jenjen65jr
    jenjen65jr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have just discovered overnight refrigerated oatmeal and love it. I have added dried figs, dried cherries and blue berries. Cherries are my fav.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Egg white. Slice of cheese on a toasted English muffin or in a tortilla.
    Large Apple
    Espresso
  • emilyofmysfamcottage
    Options
    A whole wheat English muffin with avocado, and most days 16 oz of coffee with 3 Tbs of creamer
  • NightShadeMary
    NightShadeMary Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is usually one of two options. One is overnight oats: Bob's Red Mill thick cut oats, almond milk, plain greek yogurt, vanilla, dash of salt, sweetener, cinnamon, & chia seeds, with blueberries mixed in. The other is two scrambled eggs sprinkled with shredded cheese, black pepper, & turmeric, with toast and jelly (smuckers simply fruit or polaner all fruit) on the side. (If you've never tried turmeric in your eggs - give it a try. They don't taste right to me without it anymore, and it's an anti-inflammatory!) I keep a stash of Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits in the freezer at work in case I forget to make oatmeal and I don't have time for the eggs and toast, but they are definitely a last resort.
  • Jaxson0215
    Jaxson0215 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym early in the morning before work. I fuel up for my workout with a half cup of oatmeal mixed with 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar free vanilla syrup. Sounds crazy but tastes so good and carbs get me fueled up for a good workout. After my workout I do a post workout protein shake stacked with glutamine, complex carb powder, and creatine.
  • etsanchez7
    etsanchez7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of turkey bacon (90 calories)
    2 medium eggs (cooked with no seasoning) (about 140 calories)
    1 sandwhich roll (100 calories)
    & weighed out strawberry jam (50 calories)

less than 500 calories & it fills me up
  • JacobNicolaus
    JacobNicolaus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Option 1:
    • Veg salad: 2 tomatoes, half a cucumber, salt.
    • Green or fruit tea (no milk or sugar).
    • 1 thin with ham, chicken, and beef.
    • 2 clementines/easy peelers.

Option 2:
    • 2 thins with ham, chicken, and beef.
    • Green or fruit tea (no milk or sugar).

Option 3:
    • Oats Porridge.
    • Low-calorie yoghurt.
    • 2 clementines/easy peelers.
    Alternating between these 3 gives me all I need :smile:
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    During the week I have to make it at work so I scramble 3 eggs in the microwave, sometimes depending on where I am at in my program I will have some chorizo in there as well as tat makes it taste amazing. Weekend currently its omelette 5 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with leeks and onion etc.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Lately? Two Dunkin egg & cheese wake up wraps. Other times it's oatmeal with a dab of peanut butter, raw honey and a bit of cinnamon.
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I don't have time to cook, I have to be at work at 7am.
    So I go easy, 100 calorie greek yogurt which has 15 grams of protein, keeps me full for a while or an Atkins shake.
  • tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    whatever is in the fridge + coffee
  • seanstoots
    seanstoots Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two eggs over medium on a wheat and flax seed wrap with broccoli sprouts, humus, peppers, garlic and baby spinach.

Mmmmmmmmmm

And sometimes lunch, as well.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I eat based on my day
    Early morning workout day - omelet with bell peppers, onion & mushrooms
    Late morning workout day - black beans, potato & cheese bowl
    Rest day - Oatmeal, yogurt & banana
  • sarakenna12
    sarakenna12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like to roast a big batch of veggies (onion, broccoli, cauliflower, eggplant, zuchini, mushrooms) at the beginning of the week and use them as an add in for meals or for a savory snack. This week I have been adding 1/2 cup of roasted veggies to 2 scrambled eggs and a bit of feta cheese for breakfast. It is amazing.
  • Vincentroberts
    Vincentroberts Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for me lately consists of 45grams of oats, 25grams of allbran(high fiber cereal),1/2cup of trim milk, a multivitamin, 4 fish oil caps and a protein shake.
  • mercy165db
    mercy165db Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Coffee, always. Many days it's egg white (Egg Beaters) omelette w/ mushrooms/onions sauteed in nonstick spray, with pico de gallo or Sriracha. I can mix it up with lowfat cheese, Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien, diced tomato, pre-cooked bacon, guac, etc. Sometimes mix 1 egg w/ 3 egg whites for a bigger base.
    It's the only meal of the day I try to work toward max calories for the protein.
  • marieyoung07
    marieyoung07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If I am hungry, I do Greek yogurt and mix in either pumpkin and granola OR a scoop of protein mix.
    If I am not hungry, I just do a protein shake.
  • bonoeuf
    bonoeuf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    three slices of grilled back bacon, two fried eggs and fried mushrooms. If need more food add two slices fried black pudding.
  • ahunter4256
    ahunter4256 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Banana or berry baked oatmeal with almond milk, a breakfast burrito with eggs sprinkle of cheese and veggies, or spring mixed greens with a little poppyseed dressing
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    2 chicken sausage links or two hard boiled eggs with sriracha, half a buttered English muffin and some type of fruit or berries.

I also love half of a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon red onion and capers but I don't make it that often