Options

Replies

• jesse14472
    jesse14472 Posts: 161
    Options
    First 10 burpees done!
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    Can I ask does anyone do the wii zumba game here? I'm not sure how to track it and I've been putting it as dancing general, any suggestions welcome :-)
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Finally you tube burpees and they are a military exercise since, I'm a Army veteran I know I can do them now! :smile: I knew there was a reason I had to join this group you are really going to help get me in tip top shape in no time! Thanks!
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I will do 20 burpees tonight! I know them as squat thrusts...and boy did I used to hate those things! Have a great night everyone :smile:
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    Yay for burpees ! That's until I actually start doing them lol
    Since I did 40 minutes of cardio and a 2.5 mile walk I think I will do them tonight!
    Oh & I lost a 1lb who hoo I was going crazy when we had weigh in & I had gained instead of lost.
  • yramesor333
    Options
    got 12 burpees in !!!! did the beginner ones :) water complete,fruit and veggies ditto :)
    have a good evening all my CCC friends
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey,

sorry my scales decided to break themselves over the weekend so had to venture out and get a new one.

Even though I drank all my water, busted my butt and ate as clean as possible it was a stay the same for the week. Unfortunately TOM did rear it's ugly head so thinking it is probably just water retention and that I will take it all off by the end of this week. Will let you know on Sunday :)
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Oh.. one last thing... how do we track them in our exercise diary??? How many calories are burned, do you think??

Huh I didn't even think of that :) good point, anyone know the answer?

From what I could gather from the article that I read, they will be tracked in the strength area opposed to the cardio area. They do burn calories, but we won't be doing them long enough to record the calories burned.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey I was wondering if someone would be able to inbox me the code for the "Christmas countdown challenge" that has the green box around it.

Also, how do you make those thingos that are like tickers some of you guys have, that you put your BMI on the top, etc.?
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen! Can I make a small suggestion? Can we go back to regular font? The swirly is kind of hard to read.

I agree
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen! Can I make a small suggestion? Can we go back to regular font? The swirly is kind of hard to read.

I agree
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Got 10 burpees in today!! I alternated between doing an easy one and doing the more difficult ones with the pushups, so I did 5 of each! I'm hoping by the end of the week I'll be able to do 10 of the pushup ones at a time!! Great challenge Jenn!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    water - 100+oz

Burpees - 10 done. I did the hard ones with the push up. And not the girl push up!! First time I've been able to do them like that!
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    Well I got a 3 mile walk in, sweated over my flower bed for about 15 mins and the first 10 burpees in today :smile: I feel GREAT but needless to say I am pooped :yawn: Oh and I got my water in today:drinker: !

Does any one know of a good cheese for salads and sliced cheese for snacks that have lower calories??

Thanks in advnced for the feedback!

Everyone have a good night!
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Well I got a 3 mile walk in, sweated over my flower bed for about 15 mins and the first 10 burpees in today :smile: I feel GREAT but needless to say I am pooped :yawn: Oh and I got my water in today:drinker: !

Does any one know of a good cheese for salads and sliced cheese for snacks that have lower calories??

Thanks in advnced for the feedback!

Everyone have a good night!

I love using feta cheese on my salads!! One of my favorite snacks is weight watcher cheese strings. They are only 50 calories and they taste really good!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    I've never heard of a burpee either! I'll have to give 'em a try.

Hate to be a drag, but would someone mind posting one more time the CCC signature? NOW I see where I can just click "Signature" at the top...:huh:

Can someone post it for me too, thanks in advance :)
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well even though it won't sound like much to some of you I was able to do 2 burpees this morning and 2 tonight. But I really feel like I accomplished something doing them. No they weren't pretty and yes they were the beginner ones but at least I tried!!
    I'm gonna try to increase by 1 each day.:smile:
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Did 20 burpees today... 10 this morning....not to bad 10 tonight I could already feel the effects of this mornings 10 so I had to adjust a little to complete but I did it yippee!!!
    This challenge is what I need... Thanks to everyone!!
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    due to a healing fracture in my leg i have to bow out of the burpee challenge, i'll replace them with girl push ups
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    due to a healing fracture in my leg i have to bow out of the burpee challenge, i'll replace them with girl push ups