JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 20

Options

Replies

• texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I guess I have a dumb question from this computer challenge poster. How does one edit their original post to update each days weigh in? I've been trying to figure it out but no luck.

Hold the phone, I found an edit button up in the right corner of my post that looks like a star but when I clicked it it said edit 1 hour. Does that mean it won't let me edit tomorrow? Jeez I just want to find the regular edit button! LOL help

• cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    @texasfarmer the way I do it is I go back to my last post and quote it. Then I remove the quote brackets from the beginning and end of your post and edit the last post. Also, If you type your name in the post somewhere it's easy to find the last one with the search feature (magnifying glass).

Also, if you only check in once a day you can just scroll back a couple of posts and your post will be there.

Others cut and paste it and save it on the notepad on their phone and just edit and copy it into the thread from there. I hope this helps, this ends up being a big thread.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    cyranda63 wrote: »
    @texasfarmer the way I do it is I go back to my last post and quote it. Then I remove the quote brackets from the beginning and end of your post and edit the last post. Also, If you type your name in the post somewhere it's easy to find the last one with the search feature (magnifying glass).

Also, if you only check in once a day you can just scroll back a couple of posts and your post will be there.

Others cut and paste it and save it on the notepad on their phone and just edit and copy it into the thread from there. I hope this helps, this ends up being a big thread.

Thank you! I'll give it a try.