Men, how do you feel about cellulite on an otherwise attractive woman who isn't obese?

Options

Replies

• shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Don't care about cellulite or stretch marks and never have. As @TeacupsAndToning said, I'm usually more focused on other things anyways.

I can honestly say that I've been extremely attracted to my wife during every version of her: during her leanest days, heaviest days, when pregnant, during post-partum, with makeup, without makeup, in heels, or in flip flops. Honestly, I find that when she tries really hard to dress up it's more for her than for me, and I think that bothers my wife because I think she'd like me to jump out of my chair when I see her with her hair, makeup, etc. done.
  • grayskymorning
    grayskymorning Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Don't care about cellulite or stretch marks and never have. As @TeacupsAndToning said, I'm usually more focused on other things anyways.

I can honestly say that I've been extremely attracted to my wife during every version of her: during her leanest days, heaviest days, when pregnant, during post-partum, with makeup, without makeup, in heels, or in flip flops. Honestly, I find that when she tries really hard to dress up it's more for her than for me, and I think that bothers my wife because I think she'd like me to jump out of my chair when I see her with her hair, makeup, etc. done.

This is basically my husband too.

I get all dressed up and he just tells me I'm beautiful like he did when I rolled out of bed with old make up smeared everywhere and severe bed head. It's one of my favorite things about him... he truly finds me beautiful and attractive in my natural state. Best feeling ever.

I just have to be careful about whining about my appearance too much or he will go out and blow all our money on random flowers to make me feel better.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What trickery is this thread?

sw3wbpic3qdq.gif
  • NoLimitAsLimit
    NoLimitAsLimit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give a monkeys about some cellulite. If I'm being honest it actually turns me on because it's usually accompanied with some jiggle. Being an *kitten*/thighs man it's all about softness.

Too many women scrutinise themselves unfairly. Chase perfection and you'll end up living a wasted life. Love yourz.
  • Boilerbuzz
    Boilerbuzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not even a thought.
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    But what can you do about cellulite anyways? I have a terrible time of doing of accepting my thighs, but things could be a lot worse! Back in the day, when I was very pregnant and out for a walk, a couple passer-bys, looked right at me and my big belly and said "that's just ugly." That was confusing. Shortly thereafter Demi Moore, very naked and very pregnant was beautifully portrayed on the front page of a well known magazine. That was so cool!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I hate giving actual advice, but for god's sake if there is a woman out there who is reading this and is actually worried about cellulite -

if he's not interested in you because of your cellulite, you've avoided an ashhat.
    I think I speak for all men when I say they really do hate cellulite.

:joy:
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Who gives a *kitten* what men think if cellulite?
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Friday thread by a troll, look away
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I think I speak for all men when I say they really do hate cellulite.

I'm digging the username :D
    p9nfp7cegkui.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

I really don't care what men think of me...if they don't like me they know where the door is :D

Meh. Everybody says that. What if men never spoke to you or looked at you ever again? Imagine that for a few minutes.

LOL. My life would go on... B)
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    I really don't care what men think of me...if they don't like me they know where the door is :D

I agree wholeheartedly. I've been scrutinized, look down upon, told to go workout so he wouldn't have to check out other women, told that i look like *kitten*, etc. etc. I've had enough of what a man would ever think about me. I'm happy with what I see in the mirror and that's all that counts.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Cellulite on a attractive not obese women?! Omg so unheard of!!! *eye roll *
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    My husband has watched my body grow 3 kids and let them out. He's suffered my monthly mood swings. He's discovered the dangerously sleep deprived version of me sobbing at 3 a.m. because the baby won't sleep and I haven't slept in years. He's watched me sliced open on the operating table and seen the wounds heal and become scars.

I'm pretty sure a bit of cellulite is the least of his worries or cares.

This!! All of this!!