What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• hillarymouse
    hillarymouse Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Having to "break up" up with someone I'm not even officially dating! We've gone on a few dates and he's a good person, but there's no spark there! at least for me, he seems to think things are great. In our texts we've gone from him being afraid of commitment to him feeling nervous about meeting my parents because he thinks that's inevitable. So I'm trying to figure out how to explain that without hurting him too badly :(
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Just ran 1.5 mile for time, took a minute off my time from last Friday. Feeling pretty damn good, even though everything below my rib cage is screaming in pain.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The weekend is here!
  • From_Within_
    From_Within_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    To SOME of those that are saying
    “I just can’t seem to lose weight”

I’m going to say this- it’s a question to answer on your own: why are you trying to lose weight?

Do you think you’ll be happier? If you ain’t happy wo it- you’re never going to be happy w it.

Be honest w yourself and don’t make excuses. You want to lose weight- do it.
    These ppl on this site who look like they do.. bust their *kitten* every damn day. They plan their meals, make them in advance. Count every calorie. Burns 1000s of calories in a workout.
    I know why I don’t look like them , but when I put in the effort, I can see results.
    Stop the bs excuses, stop eating crap, and get to a gym.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    A friendship that I feel might be fading away. :'(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    To SOME of those that are saying
    “I just can’t seem to lose weight”

I’m going to say this- it’s a question to answer on your own: why are you trying to lose weight?

Do you think you’ll be happier? If you ain’t happy wo it- you’re never going to be happy w it.

Be honest w yourself and don’t make excuses. You want to lose weight- do it.
    These ppl on this site who look like they do.. bust their *kitten* every damn day. They plan their meals, make them in advance. Count every calorie. Burns 1000s of calories in a workout.
    I know why I don’t look like them , but when I put in the effort, I can see results.
    Stop the bs excuses, stop eating crap, and get to a gym.

Well said :+1:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I have 10 thousand emails that haven't opened in my inbox :/ and how the hell can I get rid of them without having to select only a few at a time. So frustrating!!!! Procrastination at its worst lol
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Went to my first Crossfit workout at an affiliate this morning. It was awesome.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Sometimes life just *kitten* sucks. And there's not much you can do about it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I have 10 thousand emails that haven't opened in my inbox :/ and how the hell can I get rid of them without having to select only a few at a time. So frustrating!!!! Procrastination at its worst lol

You can't, its a slow painful process, I have over 1500 pages :( and thats after deleting 700...
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My dinner was kind of disappointing (dry chicken, ick!) but at least it's one of the 'healthier' things I've eaten the last few days.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    I really should mow the lawn but..................................................................

if you have time to mow you have time to surf!