Jillian Michaels ripped in 30-Anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    you all are doing great.:smile:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day 9 , monday will be moving on to Level 3 , hope u guys are having a terrific thrusday :smile:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Where is everyone, i guess i am doing this by myself :sad: , anyway completed Level 2 Day 10 today , hope u guys have a fabulous weekend:drinker:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm here for you.IYou are doing great.Let us know how you like level 3.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I will be leaving for a few weeks.But I'm motivating you all.We can do it.:happy:
  • Mytunes1992
    Mytunes1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i would like to join you, how does it work?
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 3 , Day 1 , blew me away it was so hard , i was sweating bricks but got thru it :bigsmile: day 2 tomorrow , hope u guys are having a good day:flowerforyou:
  • ykfarrell
    ykfarrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just completed Level 2, Day 1! Can't even imagine doing levels 3 & 4 right now!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 3 Day 2 today , wasn't as hard as yesterday , lower calorie burn though, question how many calories are u guys eating and do u eat ur exercise cals back? , hope u guys are having a terrific day :flowerforyou:
  • shayshay10
    Options
    I have a question, I just bought the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 dvd from Amazon and I want to buy the dumbbells before it gets to me so I can get straight into it!
    What dumbbell weights have you guys used?
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    I have a question, I just bought the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 dvd from Amazon and I want to buy the dumbbells before it gets to me so I can get straight into it!
    What dumbbell weights have you guys used?

I am using 5 lb weights , sometimes i wish i would of bought 3 lb because when i do some of the moves i feel like i am straining when i lift , if i were u i would try out the dumbells in the store before u get them
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 3 Day 3, wasn't as hard, i can't wait till i hit level 4 , hope u guys are having a wonderful wednesday:flowerforyou:
  • ykfarrell
    ykfarrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just completed Week 2, Day 2. Excited to take measurements this Sunday to see if it's working!!! Good job everyone!
  • Juliane1986
    Juliane1986 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I know I'm late to the game but I am planning on picking up Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 tomorrow on my lunch break and starting it tomorrow evening. After that I want to try to do her workouts in the morning before work. I currently do a mixture of Zumba and Aeroboxing 4-6 times a week for an hour and i love the classes so I'm going to keep doing those in the evening for cardio and to build my skill in Aeroboxing but really want to focus more on toning and building muscle. Looking forward to adding this DVD to my routine and hoping to have some support along the way! I'll take some pictures tomorrow evening so I can compare after 30 days to see the difference (hopefully there will be some!)

Ideally I would LOVE to lose another 2 inches from my hips and waist, but we'll see! Might be wishful thinking.

Can't wait to follow this post and other's who are doing the program as well!
  • shayshay10
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I know I'm late to the game but I am planning on picking up Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 tomorrow on my lunch break and starting it tomorrow evening. After that I want to try to do her workouts in the morning before work. I currently do a mixture of Zumba and Aeroboxing 4-6 times a week for an hour and i love the classes so I'm going to keep doing those in the evening for cardio and to build my skill in Aeroboxing but really want to focus more on toning and building muscle. Looking forward to adding this DVD to my routine and hoping to have some support along the way! I'll take some pictures tomorrow evening so I can compare after 30 days to see the difference (hopefully there will be some!)

Ideally I would LOVE to lose another 2 inches from my hips and waist, but we'll see! Might be wishful thinking.

Can't wait to follow this post and other's who are doing the program as well!

I'm thinking of doing the same!!! Need to be able to wake up early enough thats all!!!
  • Juliane1986
    Options
    shayshay10 I hear you!! That's what I struggle with. Right now I've actually been managing to do it right after I get home from one of my workout classes (since I'm still in my workout clothes and that workout mindset) but I know I'm not going to be able to do this all the time so going to try to do Ripped in 30 on the mornings I can't workout in the evening. So far completed Day 3 of week 1. I am surprised by how fast the workout goes.

Best of luck!!!!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Level 3 Day 8 , 2 more days and on to level 4 , hope u guys are getting ripped
  • Juliane1986
    Options
    Completed Level 3 Day 8 , 2 more days and on to level 4 , hope u guys are getting ripped

Way to go!!! Are you seeing results???
  • Cookie22684
    Options

Way to go!!! Are you seeing results???

I am definitely getting stronger,especially my core and arms but as i am at a plateau and i have yet to see movement on the scale , hopefully by the time i am done it will , i have lost inches also
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Just back form two weeks' holidays and will be starting Ripped tomorrow again from scratch, as I'm sure my fitness levels have dropped big time. Looking forward to it!