What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Got scolded by my physical therapist, my chiropractor, and my exercise physiologist this morning for doing deadlifts yesterday.

Was there one medical professional who did think it was a good idea? That way you could say three out of four doctors recommend...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ugh...getting dragged to the AZ State Fair tonight. It is so ghetto anymore, and just a money pit place. You might guess, I am not really excited to go.

your getto has an "h" on it. it cant be that bad :D:D:D

Yo.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ugh...getting dragged to the AZ State Fair tonight. It is so ghetto anymore, and just a money pit place. You might guess, I am not really excited to go.

But there's fooooood!

Yeah, for double what is a reasonable price.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

But there's fooooood!

Yes, but it's fair food! I suck up the price once a year for it lol
  • Timshel_
    Options

But there's fooooood!

Yes, but it's fair food! I suck up the price once a year for it lol

I'm cheap.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of my profile pic and I want another one. Looking for inspiration. So far I've gathered "Glasses," "Mustache," and "black and white" to my ideas.

Well at least that's better than being tired of your own face like I am. LOL
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    I'm tired of my profile pic and I want another one. Looking for inspiration. So far I've gathered "Glasses," "Mustache," and "black and white" to my ideas.

No, I'm tired of mine too. Let's trade or something.
    I think there's a filter for that, too. (Beat you to it, Noah :p )
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Deal! Can I have your skinny *kitten* body too. LOL
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Got scolded by my physical therapist, my chiropractor, and my exercise physiologist this morning for doing deadlifts yesterday.

I'd fire them all!

Really though.... what is their reason?

i'm being treated for a lower back condition, lumbar facet syndrome, and deadlifts put too much stress on the facet joints in the spine. They said I can start doing deadlifts and squats again in a few weeks, but they're trying to strengthen my abdominal muscles and shift my pelvis into a more forward tilted position.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    Pfft. What are you talking about? I'm jacked! Haha. That's it, I'm bulking immediately.

And I don't know what a F-boy is, but it sounds like a lot of fun.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    Woo was a bad thing? I've been such a jerk!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Woo was a bad thing? I've been such a jerk!

Lol me too brother.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    Did you guys read some update that I missed?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    So the flag button isn't an emotion button? Oops...

I thought it was like "Yay!! Wave a flag!!"

You douche canoe
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking about the hug reaction replacing the like reaction. Is that going to be like a condescending shoulder pat, that evokes the “there, there, it’ll be okay” sentiment?

I'm using the woo as a positive still and the hug will be a negative. As in I want to hug your throat with my hands...

Oooh, I like that idea.

I feel like the better option is to just get rid of the woo button rather than changing it. Now there will be even more confusion because what if I think I posted something great and I get 4 awesomes and 3 woos? Do those 3 people hate what I posted or have they forgotten that the meaning has changed?!

Well, I hope they change that happy face icon they have on top of the woo to a rolling eye emoji. That way they will be no confusion whatsoever.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

You did but I taught him how to use filters so who is the ream MVP?d5icc05uyzk0.gif
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

You did but I taught him how to use filters so who is the ream MVP?d5icc05uyzk0.gif

The ream MVP? I'd love to know.

25j4j8tdqjvc.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I dunno where exactly October went but finally getting back to this discussion after we have been hashing it out internally.

We plan to remove the like reaction and replace it with a hug reaction instead.

We plan to keep the woo reaction but will define it strictly as Woo-ful, too good to be true, full of woo, etc..

We plan to update the emoticon for the woo reaction so its more clear what it means.

We have been working to fix the wrapping of the reactions on mobile and folks should see an incremental improvement to this in the next few weeks.

-Alex of MFP
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I dunno where exactly October went but finally getting back to this discussion after we have been hashing it out internally.

We plan to remove the like reaction and replace it with a hug reaction instead.

We plan to keep the woo reaction but will define it strictly as Woo-ful, too good to be true, full of woo, etc..

We plan to update the emoticon for the woo reaction so its more clear what it means.

We have been working to fix the wrapping of the reactions on mobile and folks should see an incremental improvement to this in the next few weeks.

-Alex of MFP

Hey we had it right all along