Nov. Beginner Challenge.. Walk 30 mins a Day.

Options

Replies

• bookwyrmkd
    bookwyrmkd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Jumping in late, but need the challenge motivation. Love the idea of posting pics. Walk planned for this afternoon. What a beautiful way to support each other!
  • Bri_James
    Bri_James Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Another treadmill morning. It's cold outside. :) Have a great day, everyone!c6jhh32kt7k8.jpg
  • leelee8433
    leelee8433 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome I just did my first walk how the heck do I add my picture ?
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    There is an icon on the right above typing your reply. It looks like a mountain with a sun. Click on that and then hit browse. You can choose to take a pic right then or select one from your photo gallery.
  • farmerdear1
    farmerdear1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    35 mins OUTSIDE. Brrrrr but felt great!
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    By some Texas standards, it was freezing today. It barely got into the 50's and it rained all day. All my steps were inside on the treadmill, some walking in place in front of the TV, some just running around in circles. Here are my steps for today. rvfow0malxty.jpg
  • splashley414
    splashley414 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, today is my first day! Mind if I start late?? :)
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    I've been so busy that I haven't been able to make time to walk. I hate my new work schedule!

Planning a walk today - 50mins
  • aganey
    Options
    I took my daughter shoe shopping yesterday so I did a lot of walking around the mall and academy. Not sure how many calories I burned or steps I took. I was going to purposefully do my 30 minute walk yesterday evening but a migraine came on and I went to bed at 8:30. I get migraines several times a month. On those days I do nothing.
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Today's walk: 40 minutes from my front door to my gym. I live near UC Berkeley, whose mascot is the Golden Bear. Here are two carved statues that I saw on my walk today.
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    2ls25drxerye.jpg
  • farmerdear1
    farmerdear1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    45 minutes doing 3 miles with my friend Leslie Sansone
  • aganey
    Options
    I walked all around Walmart for an hour and a half. I try to get things in the order I come to them however with a cranky hungry 2 year old I get distracted and had to keep back tracking. So I was in there twice as long, but as I said, I got some walking in. Bonus: I parked way in the back of the parking lot!
  • bookwyrmkd
    bookwyrmkd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Been trying for 2 days to post a photo and just saw that the option is not available on Android mobile. Had a lovely walk yesterday in perfect blustery autumn weather. Didn't make it today, but will be out first thing in the morning.
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Did the treadmill and then went to Mistletoe & Magic Christmas shopping event.