• babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    exercise.png

^That's me trying to show the ticker. Link doesn't seem to work. :grumble:
  • babydull
    Options
    I've decided on Tues, Thurs and Sat as suggested. Sorry Colfiii but I'm also at a gig (Morrissey! <3 ) so it wont be a big burn day for me. Hope that's ok for you; so don't forget, tomorrow is a triple point day. Wed will be a water (recovery) day.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Saturday, 7/30, rest day
    Sunday, 7/31 351
    Monday, 8/1 654

Since the challenge is continuing on past July, I should let you know that I'll be going on vacation starting this Thursday (8/4) through a week Monday (8/15).

I'll definitely be getting in some exercise since I'll be camping and doing a lot of walking. But I'm not sure I'll be able to log very often. Will you be able to see updates if I do them from the app on my phone?
  • babydull
    Options
    Saturday, 7/30, rest day
    Sunday, 7/31 351
    Monday, 8/1 654

Since the challenge is continuing on past July, I should let you know that I'll be going on vacation starting this Thursday (8/4) through a week Monday (8/15).

I'll definitely be getting in some exercise since I'll be camping and doing a lot of walking. But I'm not sure I'll be able to log very often. Will you be able to see updates if I do them from the app on my phone?

ok mate. Don't worry too much, but yes I should be able to see from your diary.
    Where are you off to?
    Enjoy!

Oh and team: the map's been updated.
  • Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ok, the 3 days chosen are fine with me , I ll try to switch a little my running days and let's see what comes out ... :)
  • babydull
    Options
    ok, the 3 days chosen are fine with me , I ll try to switch a little my running days and let's see what comes out ... :)

Awesome.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    date: 8/1/11
    calories: 518

I'll make sure that I increase my effort on the 3 triple days. Great job everyone! We have such a great team...and an AWESOME Captain!
  • babydull
    Options
    date: 8/1/11
    calories: 518

I'll make sure that I increase my effort on the 3 triple days. Great job everyone! We have such a great team...and an AWESOME Captain!

Temp, Temp.
    Brilliant, let's kick '*kitten*' today!
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You guys are so seriously rocking this thing! Way to go teammates! I'm still in "recovery" mode with my bum ankle after Sunday's race but I am hoping to get some walking in tonight. Won't be much but I want to be sure and contribute. Keep up the awesome work :-)
  • babydull
    Options
    You guys are so seriously rocking this thing! Way to go teammates! I'm still in "recovery" mode with my bum ankle after Sunday's race but I am hoping to get some walking in tonight. Won't be much but I want to be sure and contribute. Keep up the awesome work :-)

Mate, even if you just burn one calorie walking I'll be seriously impressed, after the marathon and on your ankle!
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    August 2
    764 calories
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    date: 8/2/11
    calories: 409 x 3 = 1,227
  • babydull
    Options
    Great, well done guys.

Yesterday we burned 17912 cals for a total of 358.24 miles. :happy:

TODAY is WATER DAY - 10 miles per cup of water per team member to a max of 9 cups each. I need you to comment here, on my status or profile or message me once you've hit nine, as some of you have your diaries closed. This is easy miles!
  • Colfiii
    Options
    Hi,

For yesterday sorry my bf came by suprize ( I m in a long distance relationship ) and I didn t log my evening juice+ run anymore however - I did 448 calories, is not a lot still is something.
    If is double or triple day will help a little .
  • babydull
    Options
    Hi,

For yesterday sorry my bf came by suprize ( I m in a long distance relationship ) and I didn t log my evening juice+ run anymore however - I did 448 calories, is not a lot still is something.
    If is double or triple day will help a little .

It was a triple, that's great!
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    I drank my 8 glasses of water today and did some quick weight training. My real rest day is Sunday.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Got my 9 glasses in today!
  • Colfiii
    Options
    got 12 glasses of water ( even more I think if I could the tea and fruit juice ) and 500 cals burned ... had a great dayyy !!! wish u all a great day tomorrow !
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Got in my 9 glasses of water plus a few more. It's been a very busy day.