True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    I once ate a whole jar of Nutella from Costco in one sitting, then started another one.

I'm embarrassed for you but only because Nutella is disgusting.

Yes, those were the days, i have clearly replaced Nutella for M&Ms.

Peanut ones?

If yes, you've made the right choice.

Of course...
  • pisces1983
    pisces1983 Posts: 10 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I eat really well till it comes to after dinner. I always crave some dessert in the middle of the night. Never add it either.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Leaving my job of 14 years in March and moving cross country. Scary but exciting. Best part is no more corporate job and Ill live in a beautiful place.

Thats awesome :)
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    My mom caught her preacher's wife saying really mean hateful things about her to some other catty church ladies at church this past Sunday. My mom played it off but then went in the bathroom and cried. She's so upset that she's quitting that church.

So I went online and anonymously had a bag of gummy d!cks and a glitter bomb sent to that heifer. At the church. I enclosed a note as well that read, "When life gives you a bag of d!cks, go Eff yourself!".

I'm going to hell right?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My mom caught her preacher's wife saying really mean hateful things about her to some other catty church ladies at church this past Sunday. My mom played it off but then went in the bathroom and cried. She's so upset that she's quitting that church.

So I went online and anonymously had a bag of gummy d!cks and a glitter bomb sent to that heifer. At the church. I enclosed a note as well that read, "When life gives you a bag of d!cks, go Eff yourself!".

I'm going to hell right?

That's horrible. Not what you did, that *kitten* deserves what's coming to her. I'm sorry your mom had to go through that.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

I'm going to hell right?

If lurvin you is wrong, I don't wanna be right
  • vhepp5
    vhepp5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    pisces1983 wrote: »
    I eat really well till it comes to after dinner. I always crave some dessert in the middle of the night. Never add it either.

I have this issue too! Also a Pisces lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I'm going to hell right?

Your poor mum, I hope she finds a church with more tolerant people. Nope you won't be the one going to hell, I got a feeling the big guy is smiling and cheering you on. :)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

I'm going to hell right?

You are a wonderful daughter. Definitely not going to hell for this.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Instead of raking my leaves I just wait for them to blow into neighbors’ yards.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I confess that I will not be eating anything my sister makes for Thanksgiving and she is making everything because my mother is sick.

I'd rather order something or get take out.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I've been invited to Thanksgiving but I am not going because 1. Awkwardness is likely and 2. I just don't want to be around all that food.
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i've been eating very low carb and my loss stalled for a about a week....decided to eat a pint of ben and jerry's the other day, am now down an extra 4 lbs.
  • Zereally3462
    Zereally3462 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a chocolate every day :(:(:(:(
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I confess this place really sucks lately

I whole heartedly agree w this statement
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I confess this place really sucks lately

Been like that for years but I'm bored and come back.