Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    So glad Friday is triple day - I'm definitely going to have a huge burn from moving!
    I did that just for you
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    527 for me today. Included 20 minutes of jogging.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    1133 cals burned yesterday.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    527 for me today. Included 20 minutes of jogging.

How exciting that you have started being able to do more than walk!
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/2 - 896 calories

Tomorrow I'm going to take a rest day.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    1342 for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooohoooooooooooooo! my best burn yet!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    1912 for me today
  • PeachyKeene
    Options

Nice work Kristie!!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options

Congrats!!! YOu totally rock
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    623 for me yesterday.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I NEED MOTIVATION! I'm planning to take spin class twice today! :) Made it thru this morning now just got to get thru this evening!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I NEED MOTIVATION! I'm planning to take spin class twice today! :) Made it thru this morning now just got to get thru this evening!

WOW! You can do it! YOu are one strong woman and you can do anything you put your mind to!!
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/3 - 248 calories today. I'm not feeling well. =( Sorry!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    1177 for me today
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    I feel like the worst teammate right now!

So first of all, I only did 465 yesterday. I had big plans to kick but on the elliptical but I got changed and ready to go, and the next thing I knew I was passed out on the couch! When I woke up it was too late to get in a workout, and I tried to do some crunches and circuit training to at least kind of get in a burn, but I was so mad at myself...

Today I'm at 1061.

AND now I can't move on Friday like I had thought - after Friday was planned as a triple day with me in mind :/ I will make sure I work my butt off on Friday anyway but I'm disappointed I won't have my built in workout (or move as I had originally planned). On the bright side, I'm not moving until later next week because I got a new job that covers the cost of graduate school, but regardless change is hard for me to cope with.
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    476 for me today. Went to the running store and got some advice on my training. Hope to make up for lost time.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Don't forget ladies that today is our built in rest day! No calories will count!! Drink 9 glasses of water instead! Each cup counts for 10 miles.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    GOT THIS WATER THING DOWN CAPTAIN :)
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/4 - 15 Glasses
  • naomi7703
    Options
    Found myself busy so it was an effort to drink 9 cups, have done it though! I will keep it up tomorrow and see if i can manage it. Ive totally plateaued at the moment..anyone got any tips?