JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 22

Options

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    suebee143 wrote: »
    ... Cold rain and dark evenings got me down... it always takes me a couple of weeks to adjust to this time change. ...

Me, too. I use light therapy and it really seems to work. I had a blue light that died so just started using my old Ott light over my head. It seems to help. Whether it's real or placebo, I don't care because it's working.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    Options
    lbrules wrote: »
    11/14 - 153.2 - The weekend! Not bad though. I tried to stick to healthy eating and less alcohol. Back on track today!
    11/15 - 154.4 - ARGH! Going the wrong way again. I even went to kickboxing class last night and did lots of walking. I will never understand weight!

I find that sometimes it's two days of ups after a salty day -- could be the same for you after the weekend. But also, doing lots of exercise causes a bit of water retention as your muscles naturally rebuild after it. So kickboxing and lots of walking could explain it.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    Options
    ...I had not eaten plants for 45 days prior ...

Although I'm really learning a lot from your posts about fat % -- and it's led me to go out and read more about it -- I do worry a bit that you may be hurting yourself long term by some of the things you are doing to get to the 10%. Avoiding veggies just isn't healthy. Of course, I know posts like this don't tell the whole story so I'm hoping you are doing something to compensate for the lack of nutrients veggies provide.
  • FAR_from_FAT
    FAR_from_FAT Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just give me 10 days

R8 EW:164.4
    R9 EW: 161.2
    R10 EW: 160.2
    R11: Didn't complete
    R12: Didn't complete
    R13: 08/21 163.0

SW: 167.8
    GW: Staying below 169.0
    UGW: 140

11/9- MIA
    11/10- MIA
    11/11- MIA
    11/12- 167.8
    11/13- 170.6
    11/14- 170.0
    11/15- 169.6
    11/16- 171.8 argh and the weekend is coming shoot!!!!
    11/17
    11/18
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    ...I had not eaten plants for 45 days prior ...

Although I'm really learning a lot from your posts about fat % -- and it's led me to go out and read more about it -- I do worry a bit that you may be hurting yourself long term by some of the things you are doing to get to the 10%. Avoiding veggies just isn't healthy. Of course, I know posts like this don't tell the whole story so I'm hoping you are doing something to compensate for the lack of nutrients veggies provide.

I can't go into the details about everything I do because MFP wouldn't want those details in the forums. My current plan is only for the most advanced dieter who really knows what they are doing and the same plan can be lethal (in the worst case) for someone who is less knowledgeable or attentive. Likewise, some of the supplements I take work really well when how they work is understood and the proper dose is taken at the proper time; yet can be very dangerous (to the point of death) to someone who doesn't understand how they work / interact with each other or when taken in the wrong dose or at the wrong time.

Having said all of that, I see no problem mentioning that I take general vitamin/mineral supplements as a part of my overall plan. Specifically, I use the GNC VitaPak Men's Whole Body, which includes more than what one would typically find in the 'garden variety' daily multivitamin supplements.