What's on your mind?

Replies

• HalloweenHighness
    HalloweenHighness Posts: 53 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Why creating an educational video's so difficult? I said "you know" too much, got confused, forgot to raise my voice when turning to reach for a prop so what I said was inaudible & forgot to mention everything!

Are you the originator, producer and director or only hired to star in it?

It's all me & my 1st attempt {like a vlog, nothing professional}!
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Ketchup mayonnaise mustard jars, the littlest ones
  • Last week, I had gotten to my lowest weight since high school, but then got some news about a family member :/ got busy with arrangements these past few days and was ravenous when I got home so I ended up eating way too much and gained back 3 lbs. Also have been itching to go out for my weekly run but it's been raining. Poops.
  • SneakyVee
    Last week, I had gotten to my lowest weight since high school, but then got some news about a family member :/ got busy with arrangements these past few days and was ravenous when I got home so I ended up eating way too much and gained back 3 lbs. Also have been itching to go out for my weekly run but it's been raining. Poops.

It might just be a poop. Go sit on the throne and honor yourself laboring it out neighbor.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Toes, mangos, unicorns, and crickets
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    SneakyDees wrote: »
    Last week, I had gotten to my lowest weight since high school, but then got some news about a family member :/ got busy with arrangements these past few days and was ravenous when I got home so I ended up eating way too much and gained back 3 lbs. Also have been itching to go out for my weekly run but it's been raining. Poops.

It might just be a poop. Go sit on the throne and honor yourself laboring it out neighbor.

*honour *labouring *neighbour
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited November 2017
    My physical therapist told me this morning that I'm allowed to start doing deadlifts and front squats again! Still no back squats. But that's ok. I hate back squats anyways. But I get to lift things up and put them down again!
  • SneakyVee
    My Roth IRA
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    I am so sick of this *kitten*!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    This is for @caco_ethes

s55usd4i9s6w.gif

:joy::joy:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I was sloppy with by diet this week. Didn't log correctly, too much snacking, too many carbs. Lost about half as much as I should have.

Must try harder, I'm getting complacent as I lose more.

This is me this week as well.. I have got to find my self-discipline.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I do have to say that as a Canadian I'm always thrown off when I see Americanized spelling of things

Yep.. Than you have us Texans (or Southerners) throwing things off even more.. I say ya'll religiously.
  • SneakyVee

I do have to say that as a Canadian I'm always thrown off when I see Americanized spelling of things

The one true language you french vanillas
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Duck face pictures aren't attractive, your mouth looks like a buttholeeee

wuoj1b3twfm3.jpg
    The fck you say?
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee wrote: »

The one true language you french vanillas

Oooh man, I love french vanillas

We should be friends then because Tim’s makes a mean one, it’s my preferred FV
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Duck face pictures aren't attractive, your mouth looks like a buttholeeee

My duck face looks amazeballs I have no idea what you are talking about :p