Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Replies

• patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Yeah finally got the CCC sticker to work!!!!! Thanks Brownenhilary for posting the link again!!:drinker:
  • Also forgot to post that i have kept up with the 65 oz plus of water and getting 4 servings of veggies and one of fruit! Even though I have completed the challenge of burpees I will keep on doing 20 everyday! :)
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Good morning all-
    Those darn burpees were a lot harder than the video made them look!!!!! I really need to keep in shape. I am doing them w/o the push up at the moment...my goal by end of the week is to be doing a decent one with a push up!!! I have to work on those anyway because Tony Horton seems to like those in his 10min training total body!!!!! I hope you all have a great day.
  • I was able to successfully complete all 10 burpees yesterday! Today's goal... 12. I haven't even done my 6 yet... well... stop writing and get burpee'ing...

Here I go!
  • I was able to successfully complete all 10 burpees yesterday! Today's goal... 12. I haven't even done my 6 yet... well... stop writing and get burpee'ing...

Here I go!

So I went to do my 6 burpees for the first shift, and realized I had the house to myself so I did all 12 at one time!!!! I'm not going to lie to you... it was hard. I did the first 8 eazy breezy, and getting to 10 was okay... wasn't sure I was going to make it to 12 but since it was MY personal goal, I pushed and I DID IT!!
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    I was able to successfully complete all 10 burpees yesterday! Today's goal... 12. I haven't even done my 6 yet... well... stop writing and get burpee'ing...

Here I go!

So I went to do my 6 burpees for the first shift, and realized I had the house to myself so I did all 12 at one time!!!! I'm not going to lie to you... it was hard. I did the first 8 eazy breezy, and getting to 10 was okay... wasn't sure I was going to make it to 12 but since it was MY personal goal, I pushed and I DID IT!!

GREAT JOB!!! Glad to hear this
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Did my burpees!!!
  • So sorry I wasn't able to weigh in for the first week. We moved this past week, so not only did I not have internet connection, I didn't have my scale either. Not to mention that the week was not filled with healthy eating.. urghh.. We're unpacked now, and I'm excited to hop back on the wagon. :)
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Oi, I've had so much going on that I completely forgot to weigh in. javascript:add_smiley('frown','post_body') I'm going to put a reminder in my phone so I don't forget this week. It should be a pretty big loss since it's for 2 weeks. javascript:add_smiley('happy','post_body')
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 160 Member
    I didn't do any until today....

Completed 15 and I'm going to shoot for another 15 tomorrow to get myself back on track Lol
  • 10 burpees down today, 20 total for the week so far.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Water, burpees and veggies all done! :)
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    30 Burpees down, I am doing them along with the shred exercises and I feel dead lol The most I have done in one without a break is 10 :( they are the devil
  • Did a 3.25mile (5.23km) walk yesterday and did burpees straight afterwards managed to do 14 altogether (with a breather inbetween) so done 26 in all.

Well done on all you who are giving the challenge a go. Also still doing water and fruit/veg.

xUna
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    I've been so busy doing cardio and feeding my face I totally forgot my burpees.... well I shall work on it over the next day or to! The healthier I get, the more hungry I am! It is amazing that the truth of eat more to loose is sooo true!
  • I love this sign at our gym:

PAIN IS TEMPORARY, QUITTING IS FOREVER
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    water and fruits and veggies!-done and going well
    Burpees-3 completed
    till knee and back said NO.
    any other way to do these?
  • I forgot about the burpees. I will have to do some today. Doing good with water and struggling with veggeis & fruit. Have a great day! :)
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    burbee challenge
    Tue - 10
    Wed - 10
    Thur - 15
    Total so far 35/60

I am starting to feel new pains in my arms and legs. I am hoping it is the burpees doing thier job. I have been meeting the water challenge daily. Although I have been getting in 3 veggies/fruits most days, I am not always making it to 4. I do think I have been making veg/frt choices more often than I used to though. Have a Thrilling Thursday everyone!!!!
  • CarolM742
    CarolM742 Posts: 28 Member
    10 Burbees, 64 oz water and veggies done.