Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    In other news, I am still in morning over the Italia soccer team.....first time in 60 years we did not qualify for World Cup. So sadly, the countdown begins to 2022 :unamused:

This makes me feel better about the US team not making it. Apparently, soccer is as topsy-turvy as the rest of the world this year.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    And I’m not even *kitten* skinny atm hahhahahahahahhahaaaaa

*ahem*
    we will now return to our regularly scheduled content with sane adults who don’t commit food exorcisms because they can’t be alone with their thoughts haha what

Hang in there. I doubt she went through your things...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    My host mom was in my room today and I’m so freaked out that she might have found out about my ED because I had some evidence chilling in my suitcase. In 7 years I’ve never been caught. Of course it would be now. She’s so nice and she deserves a good kind grateful student who enriches their lives and not a sullen greedy hedonistic bulimic piece of *kitten* lmao time to die

I doubt she was snooping around in your stuff. I'm not sure what the bolded is, but maybe it is time to get rid of it?

Try not to beat yourself up too much about what is happening to you. No-one is a piece of *kitten*, well... maybe Trump. But certainly not you!

Maybe all of our politicians are since they have paid out several million dollars in sexual harassment settlements since 2000 - and all the parties seem to be offenders. That does not mean that Soul is one since she's not a politician.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I am taking votes on pies for American Thanksgiving. Choices are pumpkin, apple and chocolate. Should I make all three or only two? If you say only two, should I make apple or chocolate because my three sons will riot if there is no pumpkin pie.

(there you are, Soul, I have now opened the thread for important discussion of things not ED related.)

I vote apple. I LOVE apple pie. With custard. :yum:

That sounds amazing! A customer in line was talking about making an Apple Cheesecake & someone with her said that's disgusting! I thought it sounded delicious.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I am taking votes on pies for American Thanksgiving. Choices are pumpkin, apple and chocolate. Should I make all three or only two? If you say only two, should I make apple or chocolate because my three sons will riot if there is no pumpkin pie.

(there you are, Soul, I have now opened the thread for important discussion of things not ED related.)

I vote apple. I LOVE apple pie. With custard caramel. :yum:

FIFY

That sounds even better!

Did you make a lot of delicious food for your Thanksgiving?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

FIFY

That sounds even better!

So, yeah, my daughter eats apple pie warm with salted caramel Talenti. Best of both worlds. :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My host mom was in my room today and I’m so freaked out that she might have found out about my ED because I had some evidence chilling in my suitcase. In 7 years I’ve never been caught. Of course it would be now. She’s so nice and she deserves a good kind grateful student who enriches their lives and not a sullen greedy hedonistic bulimic piece of *kitten* lmao time to die

I doubt she was snooping around in your stuff. I'm not sure what the bolded is, but maybe it is time to get rid of it?

Try not to beat yourself up too much about what is happening to you. No-one is a piece of *kitten*, well... maybe Trump. But certainly not you!

Yeah, I’m just waiting for a chance to sneak it out of the house. :P I’m sure she wasn’t looking through my stuff, she’s a good person.
    And trump is definitely a piece of SOMETHING...
    every time a Russian says “ah, you’re from America? Like Trump!” I want to say “don’t involve me with him! I had nothing to do with that spray-tanned hot air balloon in a toupee...”
    Did y’all know that witches all across America get together once a month to cast binding spells on him and his administration?

I wish those witches succeed but they need to take his whole cabinet and next in lines with him...
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    In other news, I am still in morning over the Italia soccer team.....first time in 60 years we did not qualify for World Cup. So sadly, the countdown begins to 2022 :unamused:

Ha ha I'm sorry but the fact Sweden beat Italy made my day. Maybe they should have taken the Swedes a bit more seriously? Or not taken it as a given that they will get in. They were so confident, they didn't even play their best players. Lessons will be learnt from this experience.

Yeah, I know
    I was so confident I was not even worried about watching the games......I half watched one and decided to work during the other one figuring we were a shoe in and I would grab the highlights on my way home

How did a bunch of tall lanky pale dudes beat us in football? What the actual kitten happened?
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

You need to stop that kind of self talk, right now!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

Try not to beat yourself up too much about what is happening to you. No-one is a piece of *kitten*, well... of course Trump AND Pence. But certainly not you!

FTFY too :p
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

FIFY

That sounds even better!

Haha! I skipped Thanksgiving this year and it was wonderful!
    My daughter did not come home cuz she was sick, my son worked a double on Sunday and I always work the Monday so I got out of it! I did make my son a pumpkin pie though cuz he was bummed about only missing that!

I wonder how I can get out of Christmas.......
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Also I am v sorry for monopolizing this thread to rant about my Issues. I am interested in all of your lives too and you should post so I don’t feel bad ;)

Don't feel bad, I'm glad folk could help. I don't comment all that much just because I have no experience of ed.

I feel like I'm recovering better than I did from my first c-section. I guess not having three days of labour and no sleep wasn't ideal prep the first time. This time was much calmer and easier. I was only in hospital for one night instead of 5! Still finding it frustrating though. For example, our shower is over the bath, and I can't step in and out unaided. Not being able to wash whenever you want is horrible. Need my husband to lift my leg up. It's quite humbling but glad we have each other. And I'll be happy when I can lift Pandy again but that will realistically be a few weeks.

Every time I have a friend who needs a c-section, I am grateful that I had four natural births. I know that it's different with an incision, but I laughed at my OB when she said not to lift over 10 pounds for six weeks. My daughter weighed almost 9 pounds so I couldn't have carried her and her diaper bag, much less her and her car carrier. She was three when Son 1 was born. I can't imagine being told not to pick up a 1 year old. (I am a bad patient, I started picking daughter up about 10 days after delivery.)

Andrew was ten pounds at birth and I was carrying him from about 2 days old because I had to!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    Also I am v sorry for monopolizing this thread to rant about my Issues. I am interested in all of your lives too and you should post so I don’t feel bad ;)

Don't feel bad, I'm glad folk could help. I don't comment all that much just because I have no experience of ed.

I feel like I'm recovering better than I did from my first c-section. I guess not having three days of labour and no sleep wasn't ideal prep the first time. This time was much calmer and easier. I was only in hospital for one night instead of 5! Still finding it frustrating though. For example, our shower is over the bath, and I can't step in and out unaided. Not being able to wash whenever you want is horrible. Need my husband to lift my leg up. It's quite humbling but glad we have each other. And I'll be happy when I can lift Pandy again but that will realistically be a few weeks.

So glad you are recovering better this time, but the shower thing would be a pain. But your husband should help... he helped great the issue! ;)

Oh he does, he's amazing. I just hate having to even ask.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

I vote apple. I LOVE apple pie. With custard. :yum:

That sounds amazing! A customer in line was talking about making an Apple Cheesecake & someone with her said that's disgusting! I thought it sounded delicious.

Obviously a twisted mind. how can anyone think that disgusting?
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA @raymax4 that is hilarious! I'm so glad you had another cake. I wouldn't have thought of that. :lol:
  • Lois_1989
    edited November 2017
    Options

Ha ha I'm sorry but the fact Sweden beat Italy made my day. Maybe they should have taken the Swedes a bit more seriously? Or not taken it as a given that they will get in. They were so confident, they didn't even play their best players. Lessons will be learnt from this experience.

Yeah, I know
    I was so confident I was not even worried about watching the games......I half watched one and decided to work during the other one figuring we were a shoe in and I would grab the highlights on my way home

How did a bunch of tall lanky pale dudes beat us in football? What the actual kitten happened?

Ha ha. As someone from England we have learnt never to assume anything is a given. :lol: Particularly when it comes to sports. You say that, but there are quite a few very good Swedish sports-people. They're a bit of a wild-card.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA @raymax4 that is hilarious! I'm so glad you had another cake. I wouldn't have thought of that. :lol:

Yea that cake was totally melted and wax even went into the cake it's self.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

FIFY

That sounds even better!

Haha! I skipped Thanksgiving this year and it was wonderful!
    My daughter did not come home cuz she was sick, my son worked a double on Sunday and I always work the Monday so I got out of it! I did make my son a pumpkin pie though cuz he was bummed about only missing that!

I wonder how I can get out of Christmas.......

Good for you! If it's not big on your list, then it's not worth the stress.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Yea that cake was totally melted and wax even went into the cake it's self.

:confounded: poor cake.