Less alcohol-December 2017-one day at a time

Options
RubyRed427
RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
For the last month, many of us were on the November thread for this topic. The goal for me is to decrease alcohol consumption; your goal may be different. Thread is for sharing thoughts and ideas.

Replies

• vicki8seekers
    vicki8seekers Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all! This is intriguing to me, so I am going to follow the thread...maybe join next month!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I found the November challenge very helpful.....
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,015 Member
    Options
    Did good last night, but was at a church group gathering (pot luck holiday party). Today, needed the carbs after all the exercise I did, and since I have a paddle tomorrow...(so 1 light beer, and a skinny cosmo (with only 1.5 oz of alcohol and stretching it with seltzer water)).

1 Dec: None
    2 Dec: 2 drinks
  • slimbyjune18
    slimbyjune18 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join as well please. Wine can be my downfall. I know December is crazy socially so realistically it won’t be as dry as it could be. I’m keen to cut down, not drink in the week & be much more careful at weekends. Come January I think I’ll have a few weeks off completely & reintroduce as a treat.
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Dec 1-3
    Dec 2-3

Believe it or not, this is really good for me for a weekend but I’m working towards lowering these numbers.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Driving hubby to a Thai meal tomorrow and will not be drinking. Yesterday was a bit naughty as champagne was involved but I had been quite good during the week.