Less alcohol-December 2017-one day at a time

Options

Replies

• djslais
    djslais Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just tracking my drinks helps me limit. Had 3oz of tequila with a wedge of lime last night. 210 cals. May consider eliminating it after the holidaze.
  • dmac1261
    dmac1261 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to try. I am usually very stressed at the end of the day and find myself trying to relax with a few glasses of wine. I am going to work on limiting myself to 1-2 glasses and maybe even skip some days. With the holidays upon us, the parties are going to be tough, but i will try to be mindful while drinking.
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I had two glasses of Merlot with lunch yesterday, but logged them and stayed well within my calorie limit. Nice long holiday lunch and I felt very much in control.
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Dec 5 - nothing
    Dec 6 - 2.5 glasses red wine
    Dec 7 - Def planning to not drink tonight
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    No alcohol last night. Making lasagna tonight. I may have one glass of win with dinner, but definitely not planning to drink more than that. This weekend is going to be rough with social engagements both Friday and Saturday. But I have a lot to get done with family coming for the holidays, so I need to remind myself how much more productive I am if I don't overdo it with the drinks.
  • Angelasquatch
    Angelasquatch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No drinks the last 3 nights. Bad day. 2 glasses of wine in and calorie budgeted 3 more Truly sparkling Seltzer's. Tomorrow night company Christmas party. I have zero plans on being good at that!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I’m in. Sober September was great. I’ve maintained drinking a lot less. But the holiday temptation is real!
  • jeffmp29
    jeffmp29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thursday = Fail
  • MaryBethHempel
    MaryBethHempel Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    another day...only one wine spritzer....tea at night
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good busy day, no alcohol.
  • jeffmp29
    Options
    What kind of tee’s do y’all drink?
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    jeffmp29 wrote: »

Peach tea , raspberry tea ☕️ whatever you like. I've found that just preparing the tea is a soothing thing .
  • jeffmp29
    Options
    I feel like this is good group/thread. Lets work together and null our cravings
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wednesday night hubby home and cooking. Gave in and had red wine with my low far venison chilli. Last night he was out and I did it have any alcohol. Going for sushi tonight and friends coming for the weekend so could be tricky. Sunday planning on no alcohol. The scales are down this week which is encouraging.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Darjeeling, nigiri, Assam, Russian caravan. I love my tea!

• MaryBethHempel
    Options
    another day...only one wine spritzer....tea at night

I am starting to enjoy tea, too. It's soothing.

Yes, I think so too. I am also doing the warm water with apple cider vinegar, lemon, honey, and cinnamon mix.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    FattieBabs wrote: »
    Darjeeling, nigiri, Assam, Russian caravan. I love my tea!

I like Yogi tea. Kumbucha, Lemon Ginger, Calming,....there are a bunch of them. They are organic and tasty.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options

Peach tea , raspberry tea ☕️ whatever you like. I've found that just preparing the tea is a soothing thing .

I like Yogi tea. Kumbucha, Lemon Ginger, Calming,....there are a bunch of them. They are organic and tasty.