PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    0hxi3r09lyob.jpg
    Almost 2 months progress..

Wonderful in such a short period!

I have been working my *kitten* off.. Thanks..
  • Schila64 wrote: »
    Schila64 wrote: »
    93y94cvr45gd.jpeg

You look so much younger !
    Thanks . 53 !

Umm WOW! No disrespect intended.
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    My journey started January 2017 where I was another 10 pounds heavier than the before pictures I've posted. Initial starting weight 200-210. Current weight 130-140. The reason I don't know exact numbers is because I can only get weighed in a hospital environment due to not being able to stand. I will be getting weighed early in 2018.

I hope sharing these pictures will prove that anyone can lose weight with the right determination and mind set. I cannot walk, stand, or move my legs at all. I also have limited upper body mobility. 80% of my weight loss has been attributed to dieting and CICO/TDEE. I have just only recently (2 months) bought an arm bike where I am able to get my heart rate up and sweat, and this was only done to quicken the rate of weight loss. Again, the rest simply from D&D (diet and discipline).

Looking at these pictures, makes me feel great. On a day-to-day basis, you don't notice differences until you look back at the very beginning. I still have a long way to go to reach my ultimate goal of 115-120.

Anyone doubting yourself, please don't! You have the strength within you to do it. The time to start isn't tomorrow, it's now.

I really love your user name too--it's so powerful!

Thank you!

I firmly believe for progress and successful transitions, you must have a "mindful" perspective. I use to be mindless - endlessly putting whatever in my mouth, without any consideration. Now, I consider every element (emotion, how I perceived food before, exercise, the deeper reasons why I ate). Calorie counting, while somewhat complicated at first, is simply a subset of these greater/broader issues that need to be addressed (in my opinion). Once I became "Mindful", I regained control. That doesn't mean I'm a robot, it doesn't mean I don't have a day where I go over my calories - but the fact that I am mindful means I can adjust based on where I am on my weekly/monthly caloric needs.

Good for you!!!
  • Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    MooshmanX wrote: »
    adfdvn1ydnrf.jpgbh8am9ab4jt2.jpg

Wow!! You've put in a lot of effort! You sure it's the same person in these two pictures?
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Schila64 wrote: »
    93y94cvr45gd.jpeg

Great pix! Congratulations!
    Thank you !!

• Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    My 18 month journey. 221lbs in the first picture, currently at 182lb. Excuse the dumb face in the first picture... tae97gl95ob2.jpgivemkyeje4gn.jpg
    Amazing... 39 lbs lost. Did you use MFP during your journey? Congratulations. Well done.

• OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Some of these are almost unbelievable! Thanks for sharing. Gives me hope.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    My 18 month journey. 221lbs in the first picture, currently at 182lb. Excuse the dumb face in the first picture... tae97gl95ob2.jpgivemkyeje4gn.jpg

Always have to ask how tall are you? Great job and looking great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!