Boobs!

Options

Replies

• cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    All depends on the woman, but I RARELY think it looks good if they go up more than 1 size...
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    Damn I saw the title and thought hell yea!! I've been let down yet again.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I would and probably will eventually one day, and only because I wasn't blessed like some of you ladies out there in myfitnesspal land!
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    got to say girls stick with natural they feel and look a lot better!! i only think implants should be done if its after breast cancer or if you have stingers and your doing it for a confidence boost :)

someone should do a thread and see what gets most votes lol
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll come clean - before I had children I was a 34B and loved my boobs! Bearing in mind I have a small frame and 4' 11".

I looked great back then.... During pregnancy I looked amazing and loved my even bigger boobs...
    The guys at the place I worked at the time certainly noticed the change!

I'd love to get my pregnancy boobs back!

Maybe once I've put the weight on they may return??? I hope.

But I do have an opportunity of enlargement if I wanted... Not sure..
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Like the natural ones personally but whatever makes you more confident.
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    I know I am a 36DD and only 26. Even when I was in amazing shape, I was a 36C and was a large C at that. After I have kids one day I can only imagine what they will be. Whenever I am done having kids they are getting reduced and lifted. They have already started heading south so again, can only imagine after kids. Other than that I would never do anything to them.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get my pregnancy boobs back!

who wouldn't? well.. I would, that's for sure. They were quite a bit bigger. Sigh..
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    I'd only do it if I had to get one of them cut off... other than that the girls are good to me.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I don't mind bolt ons but, I prefer natural.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having a lift (I want just one more baby though) so maybe after that but I don't really want any implants.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I was abundantly blessed with triple D's. Good genes. Thanks mom!:bigsmile:
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love mine. =) They have stayed the same through both kids and they fit me very well. Probably my favorite body part, or the one I'm most satisfied with anyway. Hubby agrees hehehehe
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I would do it in a heart beat!!!

Me too!!
    Kids havent been nice to mine, after i lose this weight for good, I want them lifted and i might need some extra , who knows :)

Oh I know!! Kids don't do a body good...Push up bras are my best friend these days...
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I have bigs ones already! :-) but if I didnt and I had the money then yes I would! x
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Attention attention: All the boobs in this thread are amazing!!!!! fabulous set of beauties you girls have there :devil:
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    If I didn't like my tits as much as I do right now, I would definitely get a boob job.
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to say,I prefer Natural...I just don't get any satisfaction out of watching a girl do jumping jacks with fakes on...Just don't have the same effect...IMO
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Emphatic no! The women I have known who have had them done have had issues, from leaking causing immune issues to hardness to scarring. The only time I think breast surgery should happen is if they are too large and cause physical issues or after a mastectomy if a woman wants them. Culturally, more and more people think that breasts are supposed to look essentially like comic book breasts, until a guy has an experience with a live girl and finds out they aren't at all like that, but he still wants them to be. Luckily, I have met many men who much prefer natural breasts, sagging and all - they don't like breasts that aren't soft and cushy and that stand up on their own when you lie down - they at least give me hope for other men.