The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day Tess!!!!!

• shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, happy Wednesday.
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Holy cow I miss everything !!! Got on here before I go to my ofc Christmas gathering tonight at a seafood place on the lake with BYOB..... Most people fret over what to wear im just worried about what to have to eat or drink
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CILLAJ8 wrote: »
    44 here! Trying to get back into life and this using app again. hope to loose 50 but having issues with motivation for any of this . What happen to all my energy in my 20-30s. I loved working out now hate it and no energy especially after surgery and work and life stress.

Start small. Short walks during the day for some fresh air. You have to find something you like so you'll stick with it. And as the pounds melt away you'll have increased energy. You can do this.

I'm 47 and find it hard to motivate myself to exercise...especially with the time change. So, I put in my earbuds and dance instead. I find it much more fun than taking a walk or using a treadmill.
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I've been hungry ALL DAY!
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. Hope your day is going well!
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    A great day....

But.

Picking up pizza for dinner. Some a-hole thinks he is all big and tough Because he can bully a kid behind the counter because his pizza is 10 minutes late. Awful sgene. And the guys son is watching so will probably grow up to be as big of an a-hole.

I hope the guy came out to a flat tire and wondered why bad things happen to him.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    had to work late - Chinese food made the whole evening
  • Versicolour
    Options
    dgthom72 wrote: »
    A great day....

But.

Picking up pizza for dinner. Some a-hole thinks he is all big and tough Because he can bully a kid behind the counter because his pizza is 10 minutes late. Awful sgene. And the guys son is watching so will probably grow up to be as big of an a-hole.

I hope the guy came out to a flat tire and wondered why bad things happen to him.

I also had pizza for supper last night. It made me feel terrible. I have been going carb-free (other than the inevitable carbs in veggies) for a few days and it seems my body can't handle carbs anymore!!! Woe is me!! I'll miss you most of all pizza

I can't stand rude people. Make your own frikkin pizza then. Jerk. Way too many of them in the world.

Anyhoo. Good morning, good morning, good morning.
    To you and you and you!!
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Dear Pizza ... been two years since we last met. Oh how I miss you.
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Had Pizza last night...
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I also had pizza last night. Then the leftovers for lunch! So much for my carb free streak!
  • jen3415
    jen3415 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting back after a hiatus for a few months and would love to add a few new friends. I am 55 and also appreciate connecting with people in my age range. Send me a request if you want to add me.
  • Wendy34291
    Wendy34291 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @Versicolour -- if you've been away from all non-veggie carbs, you may have experienced a reaction to the gluten in the pizza crust. I'm gluten sensitive (non celiac) and I experience the same thing... gluten foods that used to be favorites now not only don't satisfy, I have reactions for 3-4 days afterward. I'm looking to the Fat Head Pizza and Cauliflower dough recipes when I have time and inclination.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Wendy34291 wrote: »
    @Versicolour -- if you've been away from all non-veggie carbs, you may have experienced a reaction to the gluten in the pizza crust. I'm gluten sensitive (non celiac) and I experience the same thing... gluten foods that used to be favorites now not only don't satisfy, I have reactions for 3-4 days afterward. I'm looking to the Fat Head Pizza and Cauliflower dough recipes when I have time and inclination.

Thank you. I felt a bit queasy after the pizza, and so tired all of a sudden. It probably is a reaction to the gluten :confounded:
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide what I want for lunch. Not pizza
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Brought what I thought was my lunch and ended up with a container full of leftover pork chops :neutral:
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Brought what I thought was my lunch and ended up with a container full of leftover pork chops :neutral:

Win!