30's Corner

Options

Replies

• CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    What are all you 30s people up to this fine Thursday?
    I myself need to finish my coffee and start work.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second mug of coffee! I've been at work for 3 hrs already, lol.
  • CryingBlue
    Options
    That weird ball with a platform for your feet so you can bounce around on it.

I always wanted one of those. I grew up out in the country and my parents never bought things that needed flat pavement surfaces. So no skate board for me or a bounce ball things. Just roller skates, but I was allowed to use those in the barn, lol
  • Big_LittleMomma
    Big_LittleMomma Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I stayed away from this thread because I'm not loving my 30s but now I see that this is a really great place to be :love:

I'm still pissed my mom never bought me Polly Pocket. And Skip It's were the *kitten*.
  • Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That weird ball with a platform for your feet so you can bounce around on it.

It's a pogo ball! My sis had one.
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm working from home. But it's days like these I am grateful to be a social worker. Have a beautiful day!

Ps. I might sneak in some Super Nintendo playing time today.
    Anyone else doing anything fun?
  • Big_LittleMomma
    Options
    Anyone remember Soul Train on Sundays?
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I work from home every day
  • CryingBlue
    Options

I have an N64 and play Mario every now and again. Also have a super NES but haven't hooked it up in a long time.

• sdancer2017
    Options
    I stayed away from this thread because I'm not loving my 30s but now I see that this is a really great place to be :love:

I'm still pissed my mom never bought me Polly Pocket. And Skip It's were the *kitten*.

Yes, I think this thread/spot has turned into a lovely home for us all. We're not that old...& our generation was pretty wonderful. I'm not ready to admit I'm old enough to be hanging out with the 40s group, but waay to "mature" for the 20s hahaha
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    CryingBlue wrote: »

I have an N64 and play Mario every now and again. Also have a super NES but haven't hooked it up in a long time.

Emulators. Except those games are hard to play without a controller.
  • Big_LittleMomma
    Options

Yes, I think this thread/spot has turned into a lovely home for us all. We're not that old...& our generation was pretty wonderful. I'm not ready to admit I'm old enough to be hanging out with the 40s group, but waay to "mature" for the 20s hahaha

I feel you lol I always think I feel 18 still until I'm around an 18yr old. Then I'm like nope. Definitely 31. Haha
  • sdancer2017
    Options

I feel you lol I always think I feel 18 still until I'm around an 18yr old. Then I'm like nope. Definitely 31. Haha[/quote]

I was at the gym fondly reflecting on my days of dancing in the bars in my 20s to the music that was blaring over the speakers. Then someone said "I loved this song as a freshman!" & a vision of the wrinkle in my forehead came crashing in & ruined the moment.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Ashers783 wrote: »
    34 cant drive, dont own a property. I should be a lot further in life by now!

I’m 32 and I can’t drive either. Nobody owns a car in NY anyway. It’s pointless having a car in NY. I don’t really want to learn tbh. I have waaaay too much anxiety to be behind a wheel.
  • glammooreghoul
    glammooreghoul Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else remember skip it’s? I could play for hours ih my driveway with that thing. Or waking up early because Bobby’s world was on, the adventures of tin tin, inspector gadget, carebears. What I would give to be a young naive kid again.

That was literally my kid crack. I remember when I broke mine and my whole world shattered in seconds. Haha!

Btw, totally thought I posted in here last night. 34 in SC here!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Ahh! I had a care bear. The yellow one with the cupcake on the stomach! Hang on.... could that be why I like cake?
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Cabbage Patch Dolls. I still have mine with the birth certificate! Bonnie <3
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    bj3ccrjnzm2i.jpg

• EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Finally got time! Work is done , but my knee is hurt :s