The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Brought what I thought was my lunch and ended up with a container full of leftover pork chops :neutral:

Perfect lunch!!!
  • monasimplifies
    monasimplifies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here, and I need support. Every day I'm restarting, lol! Feel free to add me.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dear Pizza ... been two years since we last met. Oh how I miss you.

That's impressive, Lips. I'm lucky to make a week. There's a good take and bake (Papa Murphy's) about a mile from home. And I have made the fathead pizza several times - now my son is requesting that for dinners.
  • magwep
    magwep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Been on MFP for a long time. Looking for better results!
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    I also had pizza last night. Then the leftovers for lunch! So much for my carb free streak!

What are these leftovers you speak of? Never any leftover pizza at my house. :D
  • katiegmiami
    katiegmiami Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I also had pizza last night. Then the leftovers for lunch! So much for my carb free streak!

Haha! Yeah! I was horrified to discover them in the fridge! I have no will power after that
  • alteredsteve175
    edited December 2017
    Options

Haha! Yeah! I was horrified to discover them in the fridge! I have no will power after that

And I would be pleased. But yeah - I would grab it for lunch, too. If I didn't break my "no eating until 2 pm" rule and have breakfast for a change.

• shymichell
    shymichell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in my late forties. Feel free to add me
  • Versicolour
    Options

And I would be pleased. But yeah - I would grab it for lunch, too. If I didn't break my "no eating until 2 pm" rule and have breakfast for a change.

I broke my "no eating until 6pm" rule and ate it at 11:30!!!!
  • plus20UsernameOfPower
    Options
    Hi! 38 here. :) I may have posted in this thread somewhere waaayyyy back. Feel free to add me if you are a participatory friend! (Just send me a little message with your request.) I like to give and receive motivation and advice, so if you post a lot and encourage, I wanna be your friend!!! :)

Other than that, seems like many of us are getting hit with the holidays! :) I've had 2 Christmas parties at work already, one more today, and two more after that!! So hard to stay on track. The good news is, I'm not as obsessed with the food as I have been in the past. I can go, have a few treats, not stress about it, and stop when I've had enough. So that's a major NSV right there. How about y'all??
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Another cold and rainy day in Houston, and the weatherman is predicting snow flakes overnight and into early morning hours. People are freaking out. It's entertaining.
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @CajunTess that also means everyone runs to the grocery store in Tx. Im up by Dallas and we received flurries today. We all but closed clinic to go outside and see it lol such a rare occasion
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    attybell wrote: »
    @CajunTess that also means everyone runs to the grocery store in Tx. Im up by Dallas and we received flurries today. We all but closed clinic to go outside and see it lol such a rare occasion

Yes! Get all the bread and Milk....it's snowmeggedon!!! LOL
  • tommyscarpenter
    tommyscarpenter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well Im 47 will be 48 Sunday and from a high weight of 446 lbs to a low of 271 lbs Ive slipped and current weight is 317. Back on track lost 3 lbs this week. Add me if you like, motivating friends always welcome. Lets do this. My goal is to reach 265 by Sept 1st 2018. I think thats reasonable expectation. So add away !
  • __KEC__
    __KEC__ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We have snow ❄️ in our forecast as well in GA. If milk and bread were stock options, I would have bought them today.
  • sjack44
    sjack44 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and need all the help I can get. Feel free to add me if you wish, although I can be a bit sporadic at times :/
  • bbjnkidz
    bbjnkidz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting the 50's! (Turned 51 in July) I am somewhat handicapped as I have severe degenerative disc disease and arthritis in my neck and spine, so I am unable to do anything that jars my spine. I am always on the look out for other forms of exercise to help me reach my goals. I also have an atrophied thyroid, due to an autoimmune disease that makes things difficult. I am hoping following your posts will be beneficial.
  • beverlyghart
    beverlyghart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hit the Big 5-0 in June and I feel fantastic. No health issues, no prescription medications, no blood pressure or cholesterol problems.......just female hormone issues causing weight loss to stand still. Have 15-20 pounds to lose by Spring so I can look Hot in my bikini when I go scuba diving in Bonaire, Antilles!!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Freshly turned 37, edging closer to 40. I've been on and off MFP but I'm back on and looking for friends and support.