August Cycling Challenge: 150 miles, 1 month

Options

Replies

• slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    So here's my modest update: I got 21 miles for the month. On pace for +/- 170 this month.
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Took me a few days to get my first ride in this month, but here it is.

August 3rd Miles = 14.58

Hoping to get another few rides in over the next week of about the same distance. Keep those wheels moving everyone!
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Rode 14.13 today... Total updated in banner
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Road 17 miles tonight; 70 miles for the month. Suppose to be more cool the rest of the week, so that will help.

Great riding everyone; keep it up.
  • TDSeest
    Options
    Road 20 miles this morning; 91 miles for the month, thanks to the miracles of rounding. Much cooler today; hoping to ride another 15 or so tonight.
  • mattellis2
    mattellis2 Posts: 152
    Options
    geez, wish i had the time to dedicate to it that you do, TD. I didn't get a ride in at all last night, so i am still sitting on 38 for the month. try to do 20 or so tonight if the rain holds off.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    BUMP:flowerforyou:
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    August 4th Miles = 15

August to date = 29.58

Keep it up everyone!

-Dave
  • jewelstam
    jewelstam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Try Try again!

Took a nice ride with DH around the neighborhood tonight after dinner. Hopefully we will get a long ride in together this weekend.

How do I update the ticker without having to create it all over again? On my blog I would just click on it and it would take me to the Tickerfactory page where I could easily update...on this page I can't seem to do that!

Help please!

exercise.png
  • mattellis2
    Options
    21.2 for tonight. 59 so far since monday. (sounds so much better than 59 so far this month! ;) )
  • dmeyne
    dmeyne Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Took advantage of cooler temps/lower humidity and rode 15 miles of the bike trail in town with my sister today. I'm not used to riding bike trails, I usually ride county highways, and prefer that for sure. I need to take my bike in for some maintenance - rear view mirror is broke, gears shifting hard, slow leak in my rear tire or tube, odometer isn't working quite right...
  • carbonboy
    carbonboy Posts: 729
    Options
    Started feeling a cold coming on Tuesday night so I'm a little behind, but should finish this week with about 220. I'll have to make up some ground the rest of the month. Hate getting sick.
  • Pam3
    Options
    25.1 miles today ...for the month 46.1....missed a spinning session this week, will make it up over the weekend....
    good luck all:flowerforyou:
  • Pam3
    Options
    Started feeling a cold coming on Tuesday night so I'm a little behind, but should finish this week with about 220. I'll have to make up some ground the rest of the month. Hate getting sick.

feel better:flowerforyou:
  • aviduser
    aviduser Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Never wanted to post in these threads because I was afraid folks would think I was showing off. But after the guy who is planning on doing 1000 miles this month alone, I felt humbled. :-)

Posted 30 on Tues night and 25 last night. Total Aug miles so far: 55.

I am not counting indoor cycling, which I do twice a week for 1:00 to 1:15 hrs.

Also planning a century for the end of the month (my 3rd this year).

All said and done, I should get to around 250 to 300 this month. I am up to about 1000 since April.
  • carbonboy
    carbonboy Posts: 729
    Options
    Never wanted to post in these threads because I was afraid folks would think I was showing off. But after the guy who is planning on doing 1000 miles this month alone, I felt humbled. :-)

Yeah, but the only reason I can do that is because I have no life. Ride, work, ride, eat, bed...that's my day. Woohoo!! :)
  • jewelstam
    jewelstam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Another small ride this evening...better something than nothing!

Still wondering if there is a way to update my ticker rather than re-create it each time...anyone?

Thanks!

exercise.png
  • TDSeest
    Options
    Rode 30 miles tonight, for a total of 121 for the month. Looks like there is some good riding going on this month.
  • mattellis2
    Options
    22.5 for me last night. total of 81.5 so far.
  • Pam3
    Options
    27..3 for today..total for week 73.4:flowerforyou: