Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    MrSith wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    By the way women talk around here, I think I would disappoint them personally, sexually, financially, emotionally, and more. Well, and the fact I am not female too. Weird lot sometimes.

My husband already disappoints me daily so I don't have high expectations. Just bring me food and whiskey then see what happens from there! :D

poor hubby.

Trust me, if you knew the whole story you would say poor me. And I was mostly joking. Never take anything I say here seriously.

Oh good. So that corn thing you like to say isn't serious? Phew!

Hahaha! Ok, that is in 3.33% of serious stuff that I say here. But it wasn't for you, if that helps!
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    By the way women talk around here, I think I would disappoint them personally, sexually, financially, emotionally, and more. Well, and the fact I am not female too. Weird lot sometimes.

My husband already disappoints me daily so I don't have high expectations. Just bring me food and whiskey then see what happens from there! :D

poor hubby.

Trust me, if you knew the whole story you would say poor me. And I was mostly joking. Never take anything I say here seriously.

=)
  • MrSith
    Options
    It's hilarious that every time we hire a new female at the office.... I can always name the gentlemen suitors who come running each day to see them. LOL
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious that every time we hire a new female at the office.... I can always name the gentlemen suitors who come running each day to see them. LOL

They are probably chanting "fresh meat fresh meat" in their heads on the way to see her.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of having an ugly baby.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of having an ugly baby.

Aw no worries, all babies are ugly

:D
  • MrSith
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

This reminds me of the thoughts that go through my mind when a new girl starts posting in the forums.

lol, truth.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of having a baby .. ever.
  • MrSith
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Best thing to happen to me. I mean I'm a dad though but a very lucky dad.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

I was born without the Mommy gene. I'm totally ok with that. Granted I've taken a lot of crap from people over the years who make it a point of insinuating that something is clearly wrong with me. Nah, I just know what I want in life and don't want in life. Babies are one of those don't want things.
  • MrSith
    Options

I was born without the Mommy gene. I'm totally ok with that. Granted I've taken a lot of crap from people over the years who make it a point of insinuating that something is clearly wrong with me. Nah, I just know what I want in life and don't want in life. Babies are one of those don't want things.

Nothing wrong with that.......I can honestly say I didn't know what I wanted in life until my boy was born and now his happiness is my ultimate goal =). I love that lil guy.
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    lucky enough to have one boy and one girl. They are amazing.. and the best thing ever from my perspective
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

That's one of the greatest things about living in certain parts of the world. It is YOUR choice what to do with your life and your body. If you don't feel the desire to have children then people should thank you rather than judge you. There are plenty of people who never wanted kids, but did anyway for many different reasons and aren't raising them right because of it.

I’m one of those people. I had kids because ‘that’s just what you do’. Turns out I don’t actually want kids. Luckily you can get a pretty good price for them on the black market.

I’m kidding. The price is terrible.

Teach them a special talent: trumpet, painting, acting, theft. You'll get more that way

I could’ve used you last year when I traded the small one for a kit kat and a coke
  • MrSith
    Options

That's one of the greatest things about living in certain parts of the world. It is YOUR choice what to do with your life and your body. If you don't feel the desire to have children then people should thank you rather than judge you. There are plenty of people who never wanted kids, but did anyway for many different reasons and aren't raising them right because of it.

I’m one of those people. I had kids because ‘that’s just what you do’. Turns out I don’t actually want kids. Luckily you can get a pretty good price for them on the black market.

Teach them a special talent: trumpet, painting, acting, theft. You'll get more that way

I could’ve used you last year when I traded the small one for a kit kat and a coke

They have Christmas kit kats this year.....I would have waited.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

They have Christmas kit kats this year.....I would have waited.

I have a couple more yet
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at applying makeup, putting on nail polish or doing anything that is generally thought of as "feminine" in relation to appearance. I just.. suck at it. And yes, I confess that I am a bit envious of other women who do it/wear it well because I will never be one of those people.

.. and I confess that sometimes, I feel like half the population won't talk to me because of my refusal to doll myself up for photos or to go out and do mundane things. Very rarely will I attempt to put on makeup (usually for a costume or a really special event). Sometimes, it feels like both men and women won't talk to me because I'm not "pretty enough" so they'll never get to know anything else about me. And that ends up fueling my bitter and jaded distrust of other humans in general.

And.. this is a theme that has followed me around since I was young. I thought it might change as I got older, but it really hasn't. Yeesh.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at applying makeup, putting on nail polish or doing anything that is generally thought of as "feminine" in relation to appearance. I just.. suck at it. And yes, I confess that I am a bit envious of other women who do it/wear it well because I will never be one of those people.

.. and I confess that sometimes, I feel like half the population won't talk to me because of my refusal to doll myself up for photos or to go out and do mundane things. Very rarely will I attempt to put on makeup (usually for a costume or a really special event). Sometimes, it feels like both men and women won't talk to me because I'm not "pretty enough" so they'll never get to know anything else about me. And that ends up fueling my bitter and jaded distrust of other humans in general.

And.. this is a theme that has followed me around since I was young. I thought it might change as I got older, but it really hasn't. Yeesh.

I understand this. A lot. I also have chosen to not care. In the whole scheme of things if someone doesn't like me because of any exterior appearance then they really don't deserve what I have to give in return.

I normally don't care, but sometimes.. it would be nice to know how to do those things I mentioned without having to rely on videos and self-help guides in the hopes that I might get it right. My mother never taught me any of these things, despite being very feminine herself.

Hell, I'm lucky if I have a day where my face doesn't explode in acne or my hair decides to lie mostly in place. :D

Thanks though. At least I don't feel quite as odd as I do around most of my friends/family. They're all nice women, but I'm definitely the "weirdo" out of the bunch.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I totally get this. I have never been a makeup or hair person and I always felt a little inadequate as a result, especially when I had a boss who told me I should really try to put more effort into my appearance so I could appear more ‘welcoming’ to customers.

Now I have certain things that bother me.. I don’t love my aging forehead :smirk: but overall I feel a sense of freedom from worrying about that stuff. I know most women who put on makeup do it because they enjoy it. It’s like a fun hobby for them. Since it’s not a thing I enjoy, I just don’t worry about it. I’m 35. It’s okay to look my age.