New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    b6ezx8091vh1.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I know a few of you didn't like the quest birthday cake, but I tried again and ate two they were so good lol. I guess they are a hit or miss depending on your taste preferences. I think they taste exactly like funfetti cupcakes and frosting I had as a kid and those were my absolute favorite. (More sprinkle taste than buttery birthday cake flavor) I think they are actually my favorite flavor now.

Went to ihop for friends birthday and I got the apple toffee cheesecake french toast and OH MY GOODNESS it was SOOOOO good. It was just absolutely delicious. I didn't really taste any cheesecake flavor, but it tasted like a warm apple pie with toffee bits and it was just delicious. I decided to splurge and the 880 calories was honestly so worth it lol. My friend got the oreo and she said it wasn't as good as mine. 25399051_10214882691650903_2147781018739190816_n.jpg?oh=af6f84775633cdee9b37e7dcd6ae67ac&oe=5AC42325

I'm going to Denny's tomorrow. I don't suppose you've tried the white chocolate raspberry pancakes?

Out of all their seasonal flavors the white chocolate raspberry is definitely my favorite, but next time I go honestly I’m just getting the regular buttermilk pancakes, the new recipe is so good and in my opinion it didn’t even need all the toppings, it was just way too sweet because it was all on top and didn’t have too much to balance it out. You must have a big sweet tooth to appreciate it. Personally I think IHOP has the best pancake options, it’s a shame you missed their latte lovers flavors if they bring them back you need to go back!
    I know a few of you didn't like the quest birthday cake, but I tried again and ate two they were so good lol. I guess they are a hit or miss depending on your taste preferences. I think they taste exactly like funfetti cupcakes and frosting I had as a kid and those were my absolute favorite. (More sprinkle taste than buttery birthday cake flavor) I think they are actually my favorite flavor now.

Went to ihop for friends birthday and I got the apple toffee cheesecake french toast and OH MY GOODNESS it was SOOOOO good. It was just absolutely delicious. I didn't really taste any cheesecake flavor, but it tasted like a warm apple pie with toffee bits and it was just delicious. I decided to splurge and the 880 calories was honestly so worth it lol. My friend got the oreo and she said it wasn't as good as mine. 25399051_10214882691650903_2147781018739190816_n.jpg?oh=af6f84775633cdee9b37e7dcd6ae67ac&oe=5AC42325

I'm going to Denny's tomorrow. I don't suppose you've tried the white chocolate raspberry pancakes?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS REVIEW.
    I’m very much obsessed with IHOP but the last time I went I was too nervous to try the french toast and opted for my safe option of red velvet pancakes :p I would have definitely tried the Oreo first so I appreciate you saving me that extra time!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Out of all their seasonal flavors the white chocolate raspberry is definitely my favorite, but next time I go honestly I’m just getting the regular buttermilk pancakes, the new recipe is so good and in my opinion it didn’t even need all the toppings, it was just way too sweet because it was all on top and didn’t have too much to balance it out. You must have a big sweet tooth to appreciate it. Personally I think IHOP has the best pancake options, it’s a shame you missed their latte lovers flavors if they bring them back you need to go back!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS REVIEW.
    I’m very much obsessed with IHOP but the last time I went I was too nervous to try the french toast and opted for my safe option of red velvet pancakes :p I would have definitely tried the Oreo first so I appreciate you saving me that extra time!

I actually decided to save the 600 calories and got a skillet, lol. Too many sweets lately, I needed something savory...
  • hgycta
    Options
    Noticed this in wegmans and decided to give it a try. It was terrible lol very artificial tasting, plus even after shaking it a bunch the protein in it stayed lumpy and wouldn’t mix evenly. I couldn’t even finish it. Pardon the background I had it at work haha
    7jv297r51he9.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Options
    Chobani-A-Hint-of-Monterey-Strawberry-Greek-Yogurt.jpg

Less sugar so I guess it shows. It's not bad, but I'd probably rather use 40 extra calories for the sweeter stuff, lol.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Ok so I had to try the toffee apple cheesecake right away xD I agree, delicious, but I don’t think it’s worth 880 calories. Too much bread and not enough egg, and the cheesecake is too subtle for me I like more flavor and sweeter stuff :p in a perfect world the Oreo french toast would be made of chocolate bread or this would’ve been made with an apple fritter bread, but the calories would probably go from 880 to 1,500 haha
    az88px8p8c2l.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ok so I had to try the toffee apple cheesecake right away xD I agree, delicious, but I don’t think it’s worth 880 calories. Too much bread and not enough egg, and the cheesecake is too subtle for me I like more flavor and sweeter stuff :p in a perfect world the Oreo french toast would be made of chocolate bread or this would’ve been made with an apple fritter bread, but the calories would probably go from 880 to 1,500 haha
    az88px8p8c2l.jpeg

I think also depends on ihop I think mine looked bigger and more yummy lol. Oh how I wish it was like 400 calories. Same I didn’t taste any cheesecake. Mine had more apple topping so I wonder if mine had even more than 880 LOL mine had way more whipped cream apples and powdered sugar
  • hgycta
    Options
    az88px8p8c2l.jpeg

I think also depends on ihop I think mine looked bigger and more yummy lol. Oh how I wish it was like 400 calories. Same I didn’t taste any cheesecake. Mine had more apple topping so I wonder if mine had even more than 880 LOL mine had way more whipped cream apples and powdered sugar

Well the picture didn’t show the whipped cream they gave me a small container of it (ordered carry out after work; I work right next to the place it’s dangerous) but yeah I’m a little disappointed with the size and lack of topping, I didn’t have much toffee either on mine :/ I could taste the cheesecake plenty but maybe I’m biased I personally think cheesecake is really subtle and sort of boring, I’ve never been one to seek out that flavor :p I probably would have liked the french toast a lot more if it wasn’t 880 calories and if it didn’t replace my latte lovers pancakes I fell in love with, but those were less calories and 10000x better so I was comparing it to a really high standard .-.
  • Francl27
    Options
    International-Delight-Creamy-Yogurt-Southern-Butter-Pecan-and-French-Vanilla.jpg?resize=598%2C435&ssl=1

Southern pecan - not bad. Definitely a huge portion for $1 (I bought the four of them). Satisfying, just a bit too sweet and not actually thick enough for my liking. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for them, considering that the macros are awful, lol.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    7l6lhsg19d7l.jpg
    First time seeing this Graeter's peppermint stick flavor around. Was tempted to pick it up, but it's got crushed up peppermint candies in it, which I'm not a huge fan of.
  • hgycta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not so sure how I feel about this one...i0f05wer0zt2.jpeg

However, if this is Red Velvet, ITS ABOUT TIME!
    1v8kg5ighvip.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Options

1v8kg5ighvip.jpeg

Is Red Velvet a Holiday thing?
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Tried these today. They have a very good mint flavor. This is my first cake bite flavor that I actually like.
    c700x420.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

Eww...
  • hgycta
    Options

1v8kg5ighvip.jpeg

I wondered the same thing at first, but maybe it's going to be a Valentine's Day thing?
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options

1v8kg5ighvip.jpeg

I wondered the same thing at first, but maybe it's going to be a Valentine's Day thing?

.......add a little blue and white ....youve got 4th of july!!!!
    Add a white bunny....you've got easter!
    Add a green leprechAun....you've got.....okay nuthin!
    But....advertisers got us by the short hairs!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    165402.jpg?s=True
    This is actually pretty good! It's not oily at all. I'd compare it to those Sobe Lifewaters that you can buy in terms of taste.
  • Francl27
    Options
    International-Delight-Creamy-Yogurt-Southern-Butter-Pecan-and-French-Vanilla.jpg?resize=598%2C435&ssl=1

Southern pecan - not bad. Definitely a huge portion for $1 (I bought the four of them). Satisfying, just a bit too sweet and not actually thick enough for my liking. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for them, considering that the macros are awful, lol.

Ok French vanilla... almost tastes like pudding. I do realize that for the calories, I might as well eat pudding though. I suppose it's better for you because it's yogurt? Haha.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Halo Top Caramel Macchiato (not a huge coffee drinker), but this is seriously one of my new favorites of Halo Top!

Such a refreshing, clean tasting flavor that tastes almost as indulgent as Talenti & a flavor that does well with no added mix-ins.

The Cinnamon Roll on the other hand was a bit of a dud & I would rather splurge from time to time & eat a serving of Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream. The little piddly cinnamon mix-ins were pathetic.

Also bought the mochi & rainbow sherbet flavors.

Wishing I would have bought more of the Macchiato flavor now.

So far now my favorite flavors are Gingerbread, Caramel Macchiato, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter on occasion, & Chocolate Almond Crunch.