New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    I can't find a pic but Trader Joe's has honey butter potato chips that leave a residue on your fingers but are oh so good. :)

They sound lethal. In a good way.

You get a good size portion for 70 calories but the sodium is pretty high if you need to watch that.

I need all the salt I can get. I have to drink broth every day to up my sodium intake since I have low blood sodium. I might have to buy some ... for medicinal purposes, you know :D

Whoa, I lied about the sodium. It's only 120mg instead of the 310 (that was potassium) I thought it was.

But go buy them anyway. :)

Now if I could only stop eating them (700 calories for the whole bag! Altho I'm not quite there yet).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Used a spicy pepper jack laughing cow cheese wedge then topped with mozzarella before toasting... delicious! Thomas' aced it! Very fresh, filling, and flavorful!
    0wjael5u6k4q.jpg
    ong this looks delicious I won two "party pack" of them can't wait to get and try them

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I wasn't interested in them, but that sounds pretty good!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I found Yoplait Dippers I have not tryed them yet . I just sw them on site and I would like to try. Just gotta figure out where to buy them .

I tried this one and it was pretty good. I would certainly buy it again.

51399101?wid=360&hei=360&qlt=80&fmt=pjpeg
  • AngryViking1970
    Options
    5uchq1v5ulwr.jpg

Brownie batter in a can. LAWD.

Sweet Jesus.
  • AngryViking1970
    Options
    OK, I trust you guys, so I need recommendations. LOL What is your 'go-to' vanilla protein powder? My Premier Protein tub is almost empty, and while it was OK, I'm looking for something better. I typically use it to make smoothies or add it to my baked oatmeal.

Thanks! :kissing_heart:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    OK, I trust you guys, so I need recommendations. LOL What is your 'go-to' vanilla protein powder? My Premier Protein tub is almost empty, and while it was OK, I'm looking for something better. I typically use it to make smoothies or add it to my baked oatmeal.

I use Quest, but I can't say I've tried a lot of other powders.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

Are you lifting or training? It's a more on the expensive side, but I recommend Hydrobolic Fx if you're exercising regularly. It blends well, it tastes pretty good, and I get good "gains" with it, as the kids say.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I've tried a TON of powders and have yet to find one better than Quest. MusclePharm is pretty good and probably my second favorite, but honestly nothing compares to Quest. Quest is versatile and has xanthan gum so it blends nice and thick and has amazing macros! Also, if you add a scoop to a small bowl and add a little water you can stir it into a really nice protein glaze for pancakes! Most companies will mail you free samples of their powders if you contact them :)
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is my new favorite thing: https://www.elliquark.com/

Sea Salt Caramel and Coconut are so good.
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie! So far I've tried Dbl Chocolate Chip and Lemon Poppy (which both are my favorite). I didn't care too much for birthday cake and peanut butter.
  • Francl27
    Options
    FoxyMars25 wrote: »

I love the red velvet and the plain. The sea salt caramel tastes like dirt imo

It's the one I tried and I hated it, lol. Kinda put me off Elli's.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    FoxyMars25 wrote: »

I love the red velvet and the plain. The sea salt caramel tastes like dirt imo

I had the plain with a 1/2 tablespoon of all-fruit. I really liked the taste and texture!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Last one I wanted to try

1476098981471.png

It's very bland. Doesn't really taste of pistachio. Disappointing (but at least I only paid $2.88 for the pint).
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options

I've tried a TON of powders and have yet to find one better than Quest. MusclePharm is pretty good and probably my second favorite, but honestly nothing compares to Quest. Quest is versatile and has xanthan gum so it blends nice and thick and has amazing macros! Also, if you add a scoop to a small bowl and add a little water you can stir it into a really nice protein glaze for pancakes! Most companies will mail you free samples of their powders if you contact them :)

Not only that, but I find Quest protein powder to be really filling.

I have xanthan gum on hand to add to other protein powders to make thick shakes, but other whey-casein blends don't fill me up as much as Quest does, even when I thicken them.

I'm limited in the brands I've tried since it's hard to find gluten free protein powders that are produced in dedicated facilities, so I haven't tried many brands. But I have tried a few. I always go back to Quest.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I tried Smores HT the other night, and it tasted strange to me. Not bad, but not smores. Kinda tasted coconutty to me.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie! So far I've tried Dbl Chocolate Chip and Lemon Poppy (which both are my favorite). I didn't care too much for birthday cake and peanut butter.
    Birthday cake and snickerdoodle are my favorites. Lemon poppy made me reconsider my stance on lemon desserts. I used to never want them

• CooCooPuff
    Options

Not only that, but I find Quest protein powder to be really filling.

I have xanthan gum on hand to add to other protein powders to make thick shakes, but other whey-casein blends don't fill me up as much as Quest does, even when I thicken them.

I'm limited in the brands I've tried since it's hard to find gluten free protein powders that are produced in dedicated facilities, so I haven't tried many brands. But I have tried a few. I always go back to Quest.
    Yeah, I admit I'm not too wild about their bars or chips, but the powder is definitely something special.