New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    th?id=OIP.LEjZAYEJ2EoFZ0APjIM_IgEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Not sure if anyone posted about these, but every time I would go to Wal-Mart I would look at the box & then think it wouldn't taste that great. I decided yesterday to purchase a box & if I didn't like it I could try & pawn it off on someone.

I was wrong! It has a nice crunchy cup which has a bit of sweetness mixed with the almond butter filling.

This will definitely be a repeat purchase.

I've seen them once but they were not on sale so I passed, and now I can't see them anywhere, lol.

I saw them at Target and they're also on the Cartwheel app right now for 5% off but that's really not much. I plan on going today anyways because I need to see if they have any new Elli Quark flavors in and if they're marked down more than that I'll probably pick some up, they got good reviews!

I've never been able to find any of the Elli Quark flavors.

My Target stopped selling Quark for some reason. Too bad because they had it at a semi decent price and I didn't need to add splenda to make it taste less sour/tart (not that I'm opposed to splenda. I'm soooooooooooo not opposed to splenda).
  • glassyo
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    th?id=OIP.LEjZAYEJ2EoFZ0APjIM_IgEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Not sure if anyone posted about these, but every time I would go to Wal-Mart I would look at the box & then think it wouldn't taste that great. I decided yesterday to purchase a box & if I didn't like it I could try & pawn it off on someone.

I was wrong! It has a nice crunchy cup which has a bit of sweetness mixed with the almond butter filling.

This will definitely be a repeat purchase.

I tried the peanut butter and chocolate ones and I loved them!

I bought both flavors from Vons/Pavilions/Safeway but haven't tried them yet. I have a back log of granola bars to get through before I can get to them (expiration date wise) but maybe I'll dig a pouch out of each flavor and see what's what. :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    5szv33zbkepc.png

More coooooooooooooooooooookies (still haven't tried the chocolate chip yet). I need free shipping and pronto!
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

THANK YOU!!!!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

THANK YOU!!!!!!
    According to Reddit, the coupon is a fixed $3.99 off. I'm hoping I can pick some some Mexican chocolate when it gets here.

Lenny and Larry peanut butter chocolate swirl was a really good cookie man. I zapped it for 15 seconds in the microwave and the chips were melted to perfection. It was the heaviest cookie I've picked up from them, 133 grams vs the previous high of 126!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    5szv33zbkepc.png

More coooooooooooooooooooookies (still haven't tried the chocolate chip yet). I need free shipping and pronto!

I refuse to buy anything from Quest Labs without free shipping.

I saw the Noosa coupon but I can't print them, so :(
  • glassyo
    Options
    5szv33zbkepc.png

Yup! It bugs me that people have to pay full price for things not even on the market yet and are being asked to give feedback on but they can't even compensate that with free shipping.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    5szv33zbkepc.png

I got mine in the mail yesterday; no printing required!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Noosa sends the coupon I linked too. A few Redditors never got a coupon but others have.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    5szv33zbkepc.png

I got mine in the mail yesterday; no printing required!

Oh cool, I thought it was a printable! I guess we can buy 4-packs with it?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to get OhYeah!s new maple donut ONE bar but they didn't have them -.- but they did have a promotion that's supposed to last a few more days for buy any quest product get a free Beyond Cereal bar! Not sure if all locations are doing this but just thought I'd let you all know!

I also went to Target and found two new Quark flavors! I picked up two of each, although I regret that now. The Apple pie was delicious but not as good as Dannon's Light & Fit caramel Apple Greek yogurt, and it was also really runny (maybe I got a bad one who knows). The brownie batter was thicker and creamier but GROSS. I've never liked a chocolate yogurt before so I should've been more skeptical, but from the moment I opened it I couldn't ignore the fake smell of it, very off putting chemically artificial taste. Not getting again at all.
    s0rvjn1cb9gq.jpg

Also saw the granola cups again but they weren't on sale and I blew my money on this instead, I can't wait to have it tomorrow for breakfast! ;)ylw2ifwj8jst.jpg
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

I will be looking for the coconut dark chocolate muffin mix! Sounds delicious.
  • hgycta
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 I wanted to try the cookies & cream SweetBricks toffee to leave a review for you but I couldn't resist the Samoa one...
    Nothing special, not enough cookie pieces and just tasted like regular toffee. Very good, but nothing outstanding or unique. The coconut cream pie is still both my father and I's favorite! Will try the cookies & cream tomorrow ;)
    n95pygwsaznt.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    5szv33zbkepc.png

Very interested in trying their cookies
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I saw this on their website a couple days ago and when I was in Target earlier today I checked since I really really really want that blueberry lemon flavor! Didn't see either one, unfortunately :(

Apparently this is only in Canada, but dang it I'm slightly tempted to buy a box off eBay if I can find it!
    gi6a3elfobe6.png

OMG I want this.... reminds me of the dinosaur egg oatmeal. That was my favorite as a kid lol
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

Oh, wow! I hope the protein is 14g like most of their other ones.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Finally had a chance to try these two, I've been dying for them!
    Carrot Cake Creation Chobani Flip: I normally don't eat Chobani flips so I wasn't crazy about it (I don't like chobani's yogurt as much as Dannon Light & Fit's) but it was definitely a lot better than some others I've tried and was very enjoyable! Didn't satisfy my carrot cake craving, but it did as good of job as I would expect any yogurt to and I can see why people are crazy about this. Me personally, I don't like mix ins and would've been happy with carrot cake flavored yogurt and that's it. Also, anything more than 100-120 calories is too much for yogurt in my opinion so this being 200 calories is kind of a deal breaker for me to get it again. Still, it was good and I'm curious about their cinnamon version if I ever see it!
    Califia Nitro Brew Coffee: Oh my goodness. I wasn't crazy about it because I would've enjoyed it more with regular milk instead of nut milk (I've always thought their milk alternatives tasted off), but I love the concept and feel they mastered its execution! I really hope other companies copy them, this was very smooth, creamy, and everything I would imagine a Nitro cold brew should be! My only complaint is that I got the mocha flavor, which kind of tasted like chocolate milk to be honest, very hard to taste the coffee at all. I'll definitely try the plain latte version next time I get it. However, Nitro cold brews usually cost more and this bottle was no exception (cost $4.99) so I probably won't get it unless it's on sale or I have a coupon. Also, it has a bottle cap so don't leave your house expecting to just open this and drink it. You'll need a bottle opener! It suggested serving with a "rigorous pour" so I turned it upside down and poured it into a glass, not sure how it is straight from the bottle. Definitely worth trying though, especially if coffee isn't normally your thing!
    8zuhk5rfuk0d.jpg