New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel

jcqyoci87vyh.png
    Blueberry cobbler

6tf8aupxwhod.png

!!!!!

blueberry cobbler I'll have to try! Seems like a response to quest blueberry muffin
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel

jcqyoci87vyh.png
    Blueberry cobbler

6tf8aupxwhod.png

!!!!!

blueberry cobbler I'll have to try! Seems like a response to quest blueberry muffin

Quests blueberry muffin is the only flavor I like since they changed their formula! But it's hard to compare ohyeah and quest since they're such different textures and tastes.

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I tried Smores HT the other night, and it tasted strange to me. Not bad, but not smores. Kinda tasted coconutty to me.

I thought it kind of tasted like cookie dough. I liked it.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Vitacost users I need your input!

Have any of you tried their own brand whey protein (vanilla in particular)? They have a buy one get one 50% off sale and I have a $10 off coupon which makes them a comparable price to what I usually get from Target. Thoughts? TIA

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-whey-protein-complex-powder-vanilla

I haven't tried but I love vitacost return policy if you aren't satisfied with anything or even just "don't like it" they give you a full refund!

Nice! Getting that tomorrow! I'll report back!

Got the powder(ETA: Vitacost Whey Protein Complex Powder Vanilla) on Saturday and I've had a few shakes since then. I have to say I'm pretty pleased! I blend it with coffee and sugar free mocha syrup for and pour it over ice. It makes a nice thin drink that is easy to drink through a straw (@Francl27 you're right it's not great blended with ice). I haven't tried baking with it yet. But I think there might be protein pancakes in my future.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Blueberry cobbler

6tf8aupxwhod.png

!!!!!

Whoa, that blueberry looks amazeballs. I'm a complete sucker for cobbler.

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Got these yesterday. I've never seen them around before. They are only 75 calories per piece. The size is pretty nice (about a palm's length) so one is enough, and 2 feels like a treat. I also like crunchy, so that's a plus!
    xyz6fwfigtgz.jpg
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    The Cinnabun Fun Chobani Flip was DELICIOUS. It tasted just like one. I am loving the new flip flavors.
    I tried the Vanilla Cupcake coffee from Dunkin, and like others have said, it's tasty, but nothing special. It just tastes like vanilla. Nothing "cupcake' about it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    th?id=OIP.LEjZAYEJ2EoFZ0APjIM_IgEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Not sure if anyone posted about these, but every time I would go to Wal-Mart I would look at the box & then think it wouldn't taste that great. I decided yesterday to purchase a box & if I didn't like it I could try & pawn it off on someone.

I was wrong! It has a nice crunchy cup which has a bit of sweetness mixed with the almond butter filling.

This will definitely be a repeat purchase.

I've seen them once but they were not on sale so I passed, and now I can't see them anywhere, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Not sure if anyone posted about these, but every time I would go to Wal-Mart I would look at the box & then think it wouldn't taste that great. I decided yesterday to purchase a box & if I didn't like it I could try & pawn it off on someone.

I was wrong! It has a nice crunchy cup which has a bit of sweetness mixed with the almond butter filling.

I've seen them once but they were not on sale so I passed, and now I can't see them anywhere, lol.

I saw them at Target and they're also on the Cartwheel app right now for 5% off but that's really not much. I plan on going today anyways because I need to see if they have any new Elli Quark flavors in and if they're marked down more than that I'll probably pick some up, they got good reviews!
  • hgycta
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    zmdq5dr5sxv3.jpg
    y3ysu0r8q05b.jpg
    My Sweet Bricks Toffee finally arrived! I ordered Hot Mess, Coconut Cream Pie, Samoa, and Cookies and Cream.
    Tonight I tried the Hot Mess, which has pieces of Spicy Cheetos, and I can't say I'm impressed. Very, very weird. They did about as good as I'd expect a company could with Hot Cheetos, but to me the sweet/salty/spicy combination was weird and off-putting. However, I hate mexican chocolate so any sort of heat doesn't settle well with me when I'm combining it with desserts and perhaps others would appreciate this more. 2/5 for me, but my mom enjoyed it more.
    I also tried the Coconut Cream Pie, and.... WOW. My mom loves sweets and couldn't eat it because she said it was too sweet for her, but I LOVE it! SOOOOO Sweet! Very overpowering, super strong coconut flavor, and very creamy and soft but also a bit chewy! I appreciate both bitter foods (I enjoy black coffee), and very sweet foods (caramel macchiato with extra extra caramel and vanilla soy milk is always my go-to espresso drink), but mild foods bore me. Next time I'm looking for something to satisfy the extreme sweet spectrum of my dessert cravings I'll keep this toffee hidden away and ready to go. 5/5.
    oc7texzvrx3s.png
    n1nf2w3wluqc.png
    Yuck I never understood the chocolate/spicy combo..

The coconut one looks AMAZING though. How was the cookies n cream?

Sorry I just saw this post! Not sure yet I've only tried two since they're quite a bit of empty calories but I plan on trying one tonight and one tomorrow night so I'll let you know!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I saw them at Target and they're also on the Cartwheel app right now for 5% off but that's really not much. I plan on going today anyways because I need to see if they have any new Elli Quark flavors in and if they're marked down more than that I'll probably pick some up, they got good reviews!

I've never been able to find any of the Elli Quark flavors.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    f362ib195k45.png

Also, Dippin Dots has a coupon for free shipping if anyone is interested xD
    z2ma3tl9ik5y.png

Just saw on Quest's page that it's Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder.
  • hgycta
    Options
    f362ib195k45.png

Also, Dippin Dots has a coupon for free shipping if anyone is interested xD
    z2ma3tl9ik5y.png

Just saw on Quest's page that it's Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder.

Darn it haha I was hoping for something new I wasn't crazy about their cinnamon crunch powder it kind of tasted fake like the cookies & cream to me :/
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options

I tried the peanut butter and chocolate ones and I loved them!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I've only ever seen the Enlightened bars. :(

I also wish we had Graeters in my neck of the woods, because www.onsecondscoop.com usually gives it great reviews.

*sigh*......I grew up with Graeter's. I love that stuff to pieces. Another good one that comes from the SW Ohio area is Homemade Brand (from United Dairy Farmers). Their cookies and cream is the BEST! If you are ever in SW Ohio and see a UDF, you have to try their chocolate malt!