New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    That feeling when you FINALLY find two of your favorite flavors of halo top both in stock and on sale x3 this would never have happened if it wasn’t for these forums haha lord help my bank account if they ever release a cotton candy flavor
    0upfwxi693sg.jpeg

Hmmmmm I wonder how halo top dipped butterfingers would taste...

Probably delicious, just like literally everything else I’ve tried with it so far. Tonight I tried syrup on it since I got some as a gift and don’t normally use it on pancakes... it was actually REALLY good (just defeats the whole purpose of cutting calories, of course)!!!
    v84eh04z8du5.jpeg
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    pndiu3c3ayn3.jpg
    51aB9pJo%2BaL._SY450_.jpg

Where did you purchase?

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    pndiu3c3ayn3.jpg

Where did you purchase?

I wish this didn't have so much freakin' fiber.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    pndiu3c3ayn3.jpg

Where did you purchase?

It's so good for your gut though :D
  • glassyo
    Options
    That feeling when you FINALLY find two of your favorite flavors of halo top both in stock and on sale x3 this would never have happened if it wasn’t for these forums haha lord help my bank account if they ever release a cotton candy flavor
    0upfwxi693sg.jpeg

Hmmmmm I wonder how halo top dipped butterfingers would taste...

Probably delicious, just like literally everything else I’ve tried with it so far. Tonight I tried syrup on it since I got some as a gift and don’t normally use it on pancakes... it was actually REALLY good (just defeats the whole purpose of cutting calories, of course)!!!
    v84eh04z8du5.jpeg

This pic really made me laugh. It's like proof it's a whole pint or nothing with you. :p

I'm still making my way through the machiatto. It's deeeelicious but I only try for a few spoonfuls at a time.
  • glassyo
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    pndiu3c3ayn3.jpg

Where did you purchase?

It's so good for your gut though :D

LOL yeah but I have UC so I'm supposed to keep it low. 36 grams is complete overkill! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    pndiu3c3ayn3.jpg

Where did you purchase?

Omg I know, I am glad I didn't cook up the whole bag like I initially was planning to do lol. I used to eat like 160g fiber a day back my quest bar days, but now I don't eat as many, but usually still have 60-80g. Lots of protein bars and low calorie things have such high fiber, so it must suck for you to have to limit it.

@w8goal4life I got a sampler pack from company, but they sell on their website and I think you can sign up for a discount on the sampler pack. I know @hgycta has bought before from lindas diet delights. I was checking myself since I want to buy more and found amazon also sells, but yikes they are expensive. I wish they weren't 7.99 a bag! I am going to do some hunting to see if I can get them cheaper anywhere.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2017
    Options
    0upfwxi693sg.jpeg

I have to say I love that you buy butterfingers too because they are my number one favorite candy and they are so underrated. No one seems to understand my butterfinger love. I think they are so much better than the more popular candies (snickers, reeses, etc).

I wish more companies would make peanut butter butterscotch chocolate chip flavored things like quest etc.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I traveled for Christmas and stopped by Burlington coat factory to see if they had my syrups. Stocked up on my favorite salted caramel and mocha and also found new one to try. 8wodkjadu8oi.jpeg
    nuq0evk07anm.jpeg
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    0upfwxi693sg.jpeg

I’m so jealous of you guys that are able to actually get Halo Top on sale. Walmart doesn’t really ever have sales, Food Lion is just expensive by default, and Kroger never seems to put it on sale anymore ever since they’ve started making that Low Cow ice cream.THAT stuff is BOGO all the time, but it’s always melted/refrozen every time I buy it,so I don’t even bother with it anymore.
  • hgycta
    Options
    pndiu3c3ayn3.jpg

Where did you purchase?

Omg I know, I am glad I didn't cook up the whole bag like I initially was planning to do lol. I used to eat like 160g fiber a day back my quest bar days, but now I don't eat as many, but usually still have 60-80g. Lots of protein bars and low calorie things have such high fiber, so it must suck for you to have to limit it.

@w8goal4life I got a sampler pack from company, but they sell on their website and I think you can sign up for a discount on the sampler pack. I know @hgycta has bought before from lindas diet delights. I was checking myself since I want to buy more and found amazon also sells, but yikes they are expensive. I wish they weren't 7.99 a bag! I am going to do some hunting to see if I can get them cheaper anywhere.

ThinSlim Foods and Linda’s Diet Delites ship from the same address and release VERY similar stuff under their brand names, so I’m 99.999% certain they’re the same company. I buy from Linda’s so I can get ThinSlim stuff and other brands stuff without paying extra for shipping since it all comes together. The noodles never really go on sale unfortunately, but I do know they have a 50% off coupon code for the sampler pack with it if you sign up for their emails and you can actually use this code on both ThinSlim’s website AND Linda’s Diet Delites website ;) the only thing I don’t recommend by Linda’s Diet Delites are their cloud cakes (YUCK) or their granola, which actually have a lot of calories per serving and isn’t that good at all.... but if you’re on Linda’s website ordering it their pancakes, biscuits, and waffles all use the same base and are really good! They also have a code for a free pack, but I think it only lets you use one code per order at a time :/
    0upfwxi693sg.jpeg

I have to say I love that you buy butterfingers too because they are my number one favorite candy and they are so underrated. No one seems to understand my butterfinger love. I think they are so much better than the more popular candies (snickers, reeses, etc).

I wish more companies would make peanut butter butterscotch chocolate chip flavored things like quest etc.

God Bless Shoprite and their $1.88 sale on Christmas candy including these butterfingers xD I don’t know what it is, but over the years Reese’s has tasted less and less peanut buttery to me and only butterfingers satisfy that peanut butter craving anymore :p not to mention how much I love that texture, I love nibbling off the chocolate first and then the peanut butter layer by layer x3
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I traveled for Christmas and stopped by Burlington coat factory to see if they had my syrups. Stocked up on my favorite salted caramel and mocha and also found new one to try. 8wodkjadu8oi.jpeg
    nuq0evk07anm.jpeg

You seriously dont dick around lol :)
    In Canada, Winners or Marshalls have plenty of these all time so I dont have to worry about hording haha

Wow...two posts in a row where Americans are more deprived than Canadians...win! :)

Never say stuff like this in this thread. Just look above, Halo Top madness.

I was just thinking the same thing in regards to Halo Top!
    I even got caught up when I went to Target and saw the Halo Top! WOW...I HIT THE MOTHER LODE!!!
    Bought birthday cake and red velvet....woo hoo!
    Issue is now it's sitting in there getting freezer burn.....not an ice cream lover! I got caught up in it all!
    Now pork rinds and I have a love affair :p The flavors are expansive.....yeah!!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    nuq0evk07anm.jpeg

EXTREMLY JEALOUS! I found one bottle of peppermint and I don't like it even tho i love peppermint mocha coffee
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    bkorqd4hzdhk.jpg
    2frfhckgcsdd.jpg
    Trader Joe's had some unique looking sparkling water flavors. I wanted to try the starfruit flavor, but there were some calories in the bottle (the others were zero calorie) so I didn't bother picking it up. I got the Berry Bubbly flavor, but it was disappointing. I'm not sure what I expected, but the ingredients listed berry champagne flavoring so I'd thought it might be vaguely reminiscent of champagne. However, it just tasted like any old berry flavored sparkling water.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I wanted to like this cookie mix more than the cake mix or icing, but it was just as awful and I couldn’t even finish it... also, it supposedly makes 6 cookies but it only made 2 for me, so I’m curious how small those “6 cookies” actually were supposed to be xD
    VERY artifiical and strong on erythritol. At first I couldn’t tell if it was just really heavy on the gingerbread spices, but when I started getting nauseous I knew it was too much erythritol. I’m not trying the other mixes I bought from this company, they’re all going in the trash and it takes A LOT for me to waste something like that!
    orjiqb2l79xi.jpeg
    jqjojdo5n5lh.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Just three of these cinnamon streusel french toast pieces without any sides or syrup is 1,010 calories... *cries a little inside*
    rzrke7rja41j.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Difference between new formula vs old. Loveeee the new formula it has so much more cinnamon sugar. However I tried one the the 4oz snickerdoodles yesterday and it was not very good at all. Very playdoughy and had a strange artificial taste that reminded me of almond extract. Did not enjoy it and wont ever buy the 4oz again. It’s amazing how much tastier the 2oz snickerdoodle is vs the 4oz. The 2oz are fantastic warmed up for 20 seconds. m5p75dfzvomf.jpeg
    ywfyp9zc9ne4.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Just three of these cinnamon streusel french toast pieces without any sides or syrup is 1,010 calories... *cries a little inside*
    rzrke7rja41j.png

Omg *drools* how do they pack so many calories into three slices
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I wanted to like this cookie mix more than the cake mix or icing, but it was just as awful and I couldn’t even finish it... also, it supposedly makes 6 cookies but it only made 2 for me, so I’m curious how small those “6 cookies” actually were supposed to be xD
    VERY artifiical and strong on erythritol. At first I couldn’t tell if it was just really heavy on the gingerbread spices, but when I started getting nauseous I knew it was too much erythritol. I’m not trying the other mixes I bought from this company, they’re all going in the trash and it takes A LOT for me to waste something like that!
    orjiqb2l79xi.jpeg
    jqjojdo5n5lh.jpeg

Thanks for review, too bad they weren’t good would of liked mix that could make freshly baked protein cookies that tasted good. For them to claim 6 serving is ridiculous your cookies were normal/small size, to make 6 they’d have to be the size of a penny.