New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Yep...the new peanut butter chocolate poptarts and Boston cream pie toaster strudels. :p

boston cream pie toaster strudels? I better stay out of the grocery store until I forget these exist. LOL
  • Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    It doesn't have to be healthy does it? Has anyone tried the reese's peanut butter cups stuffed with reese's pieces? I haven't found them in stores yet but I wanna....so bad.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It doesn't have to be healthy does it? Has anyone tried the reese's peanut butter cups stuffed with reese's pieces? I haven't found them in stores yet but I wanna....so bad.

I tried the regular and the big cup version; the regular only had like 2 reese's pieces inside per cup and wasn't even worth it. The big cup is much better, highly recommend!

GUYS THIS JUST HAPPENED
    yp7wy8iyga14.png
    hgycta wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    They have a Mexican chocolate?!!

http://www.noosayoghurt.com/product/mexican-chocolate/
    Yes and it's my favorite!!
    Neat!

It's almost 5 dollars but I need to try this man

I'm not sure how close to a Walmart you live or how often you go there, but I noticed the one near my house just started carrying them and they're not as bad price wise!

Speaking of walmart.
    @joshperson195 .... you called it.

zq10u7tmus1b.png

Since when has maple brown sugar been limited edition??? Thought this was a regular flavor? Hmm.

That's what I thought... maybe it's because of the different flavored icing packet? xD Hopefully it's more maple-y or something!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Yep...the new peanut butter chocolate poptarts and Boston cream pie toaster strudels. :p

boston cream pie toaster strudels? I better stay out of the grocery store until I forget these exist. LOL

They've been out forever! I really love them... they fill in the craving for Boston creme donuts for half the calories!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    The lady in line in front of me at Kroger had Limited Edition Thomas' Maple French Toast English muffins for all you maple lovers!
    (Would it have been creepy if I took a picture of them in her cart?!?)
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    The lady in line in front of me at Kroger had Limited Edition Thomas' Maple French Toast English muffins for all you maple lovers!

Those are so good. I wait for them every year!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Found these at Wwgmans last night. I bought the sausage one and mozzarella one; it's what's for breakfast. LOL I'll report back....

5SpecialKQuiches_Slide.jpg?h=400&la=en&w=571&hash=F62341DCB5EB5D2971BC11976DD7B316B2078A58
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Found these at Wwgmans last night. I bought the sausage one and mozzarella one; it's what's for breakfast. LOL I'll report back....

5SpecialKQuiches_Slide.jpg?h=400&la=en&w=571&hash=F62341DCB5EB5D2971BC11976DD7B316B2078A58

These look awesome for lazy mornings, dunno about the quinoa though...

I saw the swirl bread or something. I was tempted for a second, but we're in bread overload at my house...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I had one packet left of this Click coffee protein. I still like Chike 10000x better, but I decided to try it hot (never had any sort of hot protein beverage before so I was nervous it would get clumpy). Directions said to mix with milk BEFORE microwaving it so I found a shaker jar and shook it twice as long (1 minute instead of 30 seconds, a single clump would have me gagging). Mixed it with unsweetened almond milk then microwaved it and honestly I was pretty impressed for a hot protein coffee! Sort of frothy and didn't taste like chemicals. However, I didn't notice the caramel flavoring much, it just tasted sweet. I drank the small amount left over before I poured it from the shaker cup into the mug and I liked it much better cold. No clumps though! Just won't get again, again, Chike > all the other brands I've tried
    udeq2n32iidm.jpg

I don't think this is new either but I wanted to give it a shot. Found it in Wegmans, it's vegan "bacon." Does it taste or remind me of bacon in any way? Nope. Is it delicious? I absolutely think so! But then again, I love boca burgers and a lot of other vegan products. Get it for a new taste, not when you want bacon. A lot softer, too, doesn't get crispy. Reminds me of a vegan jerky I've had once. I'm not vegan, but if I were I'd definitely get this regularly!
    dg6c5wly8sah.jpg
    pnv4fxknvjgy.jpg
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Since when has maple brown sugar been limited edition??? Thought this was a regular flavor? Hmm.

I have never seen this flavor in a Toaster Strudel. I would have had to buy the damn thing if I had LOL.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options

Yeah they are tempting, but too many calories. If I eat them, I stick to the light/multi-grain variety.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

Yeah they are tempting, but too many calories. If I eat them, I stick to the light/multi-grain variety.

?? They're only ~150 calories each.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    ?? They're only ~150 calories each.

Right. That's 50 calories more that the light ones. For me, that matters. :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI: I stopped by Kroger today and noticed that the Free Friday download on Power Bars also includes their new Clean Whey bars. I picked up a raspberry fudge to try sometime.

I spotted the cinnamon roll Keebler cookies but noticed the birthday cake fudge stripes were on markdown and only had enough cash on me for one pack.