New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I made a special trip to Walmart and let's say I'm glad I never go there. Both delicious!

snickers_hazelnut_bar_2016.jpg
    oreo-cookie-chocolate-candy-bars-01.jpg

I bought two of the Milka Oreo Big Crunch bars but haven't tried them yet. I've been on the lookout for the bag of single serving pieces but no joy yet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I made a special trip to Walmart and let's say I'm glad I never go there. Both delicious!

I bought two of the Milka Oreo Big Crunch bars but haven't tried them yet. I've been on the lookout for the bag of single serving pieces but no joy yet.

Wal-Mart has these o:).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Homemade, but if you like pickles, make pickled eggs right now. Makes me want to try my hand at sauerkraut but the pressing makes me nervous

Also had a banana Yoplait Custard this morning. It wasn't very bananaey, but the thickness was nice
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member

I haven't tried the Oreo bar yet but I admit I was a little disappointed in the hazelnut Snickers. I LOVE hazelnut and it was good but didn't really taste like hazelnut to me. Maybe I got a bad one, I may need to try it again and see.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

http://gimmiefreebies.com/cookie-lovers-free-oreo-candy-bar/ Been wanting to try these because of this freebie thank you for review :smile:
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

Um. That's really a lot of calories and not that much of a cheesecake taste for 5 bites.

I tried this last night. Took one bite and the rest went in the trash. So not worth the calories. And the serving was TINY.
  • CooCooPuff

http://gimmiefreebies.com/cookie-lovers-free-oreo-candy-bar/ Been wanting to try these because of this freebie thank you for review :smile:
    Oooo, is this another Friday freebie to add to Kroger?

The Free Friday this week is a Powerbar by the by. Remember to download the coupon.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Oooo, is this another Friday freebie to add to Kroger?

The Free Friday this week is a Powerbar by the by. Remember to download the coupon.
    no this one is at dollar general! Thank you for the reminder got the powerbar :).
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

Wal-Mart has these o:).

I try to do all my walmart shopping online but the bagged candy wasn't showing up on the site (and all the other bars were in store only). Please don't make me have to shop in person. :p
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Anyone on Canada that can recommend a sample/coupon site? For food, of course! I'm mostly after anything protein based and candy/cookies/chocolate.

smartsource.ca and checkout51.com

Thank you SO much mr @crazyravr :)
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    darbydean wrote: »
    I picked up a few Diet appropriate sweet things over the weekend... Cant wait to try

upq9bc9ujnx2.png
    guqsano98h7r.png
    er2h4w7gcelb.png

Where did you find those nutrigrain cakes? Must try.

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    9fx4hx5o14e0.jpg

Don't know if these have been mentioned yet, but some new Arctic Zero flavors coming out soon :)

So sad we don't have Arctic Zero or Halo Top in my neck of Canada :'( . The cake bars look so good
  • CooCooPuff
    9fx4hx5o14e0.jpg

Don't know if these have been mentioned yet, but some new Arctic Zero flavors coming out soon :)
    I'll wait for reviews for the pints. If none of them get cookie dough style pints, Ill avoid them.

Did they announce which flavors are getting discontinued?

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I have not had success with artic zero products- maybe i will try again- but right now i go to Halo top- even though they are high- i also light weight watchers snack size ice cream products or desserts-
  • CooCooPuff
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I have not had success with artic zero products- maybe i will try again- but right now i go to Halo top- even though they are high- i also light weight watchers snack size ice cream products or desserts-
    Honestly, they're just inferior. The only reason I'll eat the cookie dough pint if I want volume and don't feel like going all the way to HEB. It's the only one worth a purchase.

Thanks to the 99 Cent Store, I discovered a discontinued flavor called A Little Chippy. A pint of that is worth the almost five dollars and just as good as birthday cake Halo Top.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    9fx4hx5o14e0.jpg

WHY AND HOW DO YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THESE THINGS??
    I choose Halo Top over Arctic Zero (obviously), but I can't imagine any of these being better than their cookie dough, or on shelves in Maryland anytime soon. Still, I'm always one for welcoming new flavors!!! I can't wait!

I also noticed this in Walmart and couldn't resist, I'm a sucker for chicken noodle and for convenience (I know it's easy to make but still, the cute packaging sold me). Unfortunately, it looks way better than it is. Honestly it's kind of bland and tastes like a low sodium soup, even though there's nothing low sodium about it!
    syeiikcncx45.jpg

Blame Bob Evans for my recent chicken noodle obsession, theirs is just so hard to beat! Speaking of, they got bought out by the same company that bought out Red Lobster... I'm curious what changes this will bring
  • CooCooPuff
    Rocky Road sounds like it could be really good but I hated Brownie Blast.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Halo Top is at $2.88 at Shop Rite this week. Yeah... I might give in, consequences be damned.