New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Between Chike and Click, I must say I've been obsessed with coffee protein powder lately. Optimum Nutrition Protein Energy doesn't offer samples on their energy protein powders so I took a leap of faith and ordered a 1.6 pound back for a little over $20... oh my goodness. Cinnamon bun energy protein powder. Sounds delicious, right? Nope. Absolutely disgusting and flavorless. I blended it and it got nice and thick like Quest, but it completely let me down I'm definitely ordering Chike. I hate wasting bags like this I wish all companies sold sample packets so this wouldn't happen as often as it seems to!
    2dpyni927ev1.jpeg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    darbydean wrote: »
    I picked up a few Diet appropriate sweet things over the weekend... Cant wait to try

upq9bc9ujnx2.png
    guqsano98h7r.png
    er2h4w7gcelb.png

Where did you find those nutrigrain cakes? Must try.

Not OP but I found them at Busch's.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Halo Top is at $2.88 at Shop Rite this week. Yeah... I might give in, consequences be damned.

I am so jealous!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    hgycta wrote: »
    Between Chike and Click, I must say I've been obsessed with coffee protein powder lately. Optimum Nutrition Protein Energy doesn't offer samples on their energy protein powders so I took a leap of faith and ordered a 1.6 pound back for a little over $20... oh my goodness. Cinnamon bun energy protein powder. Sounds delicious, right? Nope. Absolutely disgusting and flavorless. I blended it and it got nice and thick like Quest, but it completely let me down I'm definitely ordering Chike. I hate wasting bags like this I wish all companies sold sample packets so this wouldn't happen as often as it seems to!
    2dpyni927ev1.jpeg

Can you return it?
  • hgycta
    edited January 2017
    hgycta wrote: »
    2dpyni927ev1.jpeg

Can you return it?

I bought it on eBay since it was a little cheaper, so I don't think so but luckily I have an older brother who will eat anything haha I'll just give it to him :p
    Lil Buff Bakery just released a Red Velvet flavor protein cake mix, I ordered eight bags just now :'D I can't wait to try it, just wish it wasn't so darn expensive!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    These are new to me. It I'm sure not to the Brits. Love the fingers and Oreo Cadbury. Hobnobs were really good chocolate biscuit. Honestly, Cadbury chocolate is the best. The double decker was like a whatchamacallit with nougat. Yum! Oh and the Sherbet is like fundip but with a piece of licorice to dip.

waf15c4p1b3q.jpg
  • hgycta
    The chicken noodle wasn't anything great at all, it was barely average, but Campbell's new sweet potato corn chowder is much, much better thank goodness! I really enjoyed it, sort of reminded me of a butternut squash soup. Definitely must like sweet potatoes to enjoy it, but I'd get it again!
    g4rz9puwo7yx.jpg
    9hzdcjigxa8b.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    These are new to me. It I'm sure not to the Brits. Love the fingers and Oreo Cadbury. Hobnobs were really good chocolate biscuit. Honestly, Cadbury chocolate is the best. The double decker was like a whatchamacallit with nougat. Yum! Oh and the Sherbet is like fundip but with a piece of licorice to dip.

waf15c4p1b3q.jpg

There's a Chips Ahoy egg that is of course only in Canada!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Went a little Buff Bake spreads cray while we were down for BIL's funeral.

Birthday Cake- This.is.everything. Ignore the negative online reviews, these fools know nothing of vanilla cake flavored almond butter ;)

Chocolate Chip- Yummy, a little on the grittier side but nice all the same. Pretty reminiscent of Nutella imo even though it contains no hazelnuts.

Cookie- So this one sucked. A weird amount of cinnamon, almost no detectable PB notes at all, really unhappy with it honestly. I love cookies :'(

Cinnamon Raisin- I bought this one both for the lower carbs versus other flavors and because it has overwhelmingly positive reviews online. Honestly it tastes just like Cookie to me. Sad day!

Random Buff Bake musing but I hope they one day release an oreo type spread

Nice! I'm still waiting for my next bonus to buy some of the G Butter spreads.
  • mattyc772014
    edited January 2017

waf15c4p1b3q.jpg

I send my connection cereal in Canada. He sends me chocolate. Lol Are you from Canada? Mr. Big bar is the best!
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    A Yonana machine. It makes fro-yo from bananas. I love bananas and fro-yo so it's my thing. :)
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    dbmata wrote: »
    soylent, straight curious now after talking to a friend who did it for an extended period.

Apparently they used to cause a lot of gas issues. lol Supposed to be fixed now.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

waf15c4p1b3q.jpg

I send my connection cereal in Canada. He sends me chocolate. Lol Are you from Canada? Mr. Big bar is the best!

No was just something I found on the Impulsive Buy that looked like it would taste amazing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    32275163335_7750d2ccc8_z.jpg?resize=550%2C631&ssl=1

Anyone try this flavor?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2017
    I haven't seen it. Tart cherry is pretty good.

I really wish I could find their plain yogurt. I'd want to try whipping some up in the Instant Pot.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I made a special trip to Walmart and let's say I'm glad I never go there. Both delicious!

snickers_hazelnut_bar_2016.jpg
    oreo-cookie-chocolate-candy-bars-01.jpg

I bought two of the Milka Oreo Big Crunch bars but haven't tried them yet. I've been on the lookout for the bag of single serving pieces but no joy yet.

Wal-Mart has these o:).

Ok, I actually see nothing on the web about single serving pieces. Did I make that up? Are we really talking about the bagged milka oreo mix? I can live without that! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    I made a special trip to Walmart and let's say I'm glad I never go there. Both delicious!

snickers_hazelnut_bar_2016.jpg
    oreo-cookie-chocolate-candy-bars-01.jpg

I bought two of the Milka Oreo Big Crunch bars but haven't tried them yet. I've been on the lookout for the bag of single serving pieces but no joy yet.

Wal-Mart has these o:).

Ok, I actually see nothing on the web about single serving pieces. Did I make that up? Are we really talking about the bagged milka oreo mix? I can live without that! :)

The bagged mix.
  • mattyc772014
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    fo5t7nvbmpjr.png

Just saw this too! I don't know if I can replace donuts with this. To close to my heart. Lol
  • darbydean
    darbydean Posts: 12 Member
    darbydean wrote: »

Where did you find those nutrigrain cakes? Must try.

Found them at Publix in Florida