Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    It's Wednesday's Friday

Wednesday Eve!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    IC that if I weren't going to the gym on a fairly regular basis I probably would have had a *kitten* meltdown in the last couple of months.
    There are also people here that attempt to keep me sane and I will forever be grateful for that

t0hb16m5ixc5.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I was about to tell a friend about jiu jitsu practice last night, about how my training partner was having trouble sinking in his 'zipper choke' correctly and that my Adam's apple / wind-pipe is very sore today. Then I realized how suggestive that sounds.

Much funnier to tell everyone instead of just one friend who will actually know what I'm talking about.

I adore your posts.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    IC that if I weren't going to the gym on a fairly regular basis I probably would have had a *kitten* meltdown in the last couple of months.
    There are also people here that attempt to keep me sane and I will forever be grateful for that

t0hb16m5ixc5.gif

If this means you want to go shopping for cool sweaters and then ride in a boat with me I am so in!

What else could it possibly mean!???
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I rather like the hug button...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I caved, I gave in.... I finally turned on the heat in the house. I was just playing to see how long I could go without touching the thermostat.
    It's cold outside & 59 degrees in the house... and I'm a wuss when it comes to cold.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    My mind automatically tunes out when I start hearing the names of roads or a lot of numbers that leads me to believe there's going to be math involved.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    My mind automatically tunes out when I start hearing the names of roads or a lot of numbers that leads me to believe there's going to be math involved.

iuj7zpgvrt09.gif
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    IC I still, sometimes, on occasion, rarely :# resort to counting on my fingers
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

iuj7zpgvrt09.gif

Ugh. I don't like the sound of them apples, Will.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    IC I still, sometimes, on occasion, rarely :# resort to counting on my fingers

Every time I count the hours, days, or months :grimace:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I am in love with my bed and daydream about it during the day. Especially now that it's cold out.
  • pudgy1977
    Options

iuj7zpgvrt09.gif

Ugh. I don't like the sound of them apples, Will.

qpb55glhprg1.jpg