MyFitnessCREEPERS

Options
I've been posting progress pics on my profile with every 4-5 lbs I lose. But I'm getting totally discouraged because I will get messages (3 this week) from guys who are saying completely inappropriate things. I don't wanna delete the pics--I'm proud of my weight loss so far! But is there a way to report these guys even if they're sending you a private message? Or idk, just suggestions in general?

Replies

• otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You're standing there in your underwear with your boobs perfectly centered in the shot.

You catch what you bait for.
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You're standing there in your underwear with your boobs perfectly centered in the shot.

Yup. Not sure how you expect any other response....
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options

Actually most of my FRIENDS on this site have been very supportive, so I disagree. And sorry, I can't help it if my boobs are large. It's a progress pic...! This is a weight loss site! Is there a way to make my profile picture private so non-friends can't see it?
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yeah and if you are baiting them thats on you and your creation....lets not be wishy washy..
  • Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Can't agree more. You can wear something more appropriate, even a bathing suit, but still...I couldn't have said it better myself.
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can't help it but you can cover up. Plenty of people post weight loss pictures fully clothed. Maybe your pics would be better received on match.com.
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options

Agree
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I think inappropriate responses are just that - inappropriate. I do see a lot of photos people post (haven't seen yours) that I think "oh - my - how can they post that?" I mean, not even just a bathing suit (and I'm not a prude). I don't really know if there is a moderator or anyone like that here to submit complaints to though.

Sorry you are getting those - I'd like to think that everyone can just play nice & be mature, but there are always a few...
  • kater8er
    Options

Can't agree more. You can wear something more appropriate, even a bathing suit, but still...I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is a bathing suit. It's called a bikini.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to make my profile picture private so non-friends can't see it?

Nope. Sorry. This is the only place on the internet that you can share pictures with friends.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

Yea, pretty much!!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Look, I can see why you're proud of your pic....but I have to agree here. Perhaps put on a nice dress that still shows your figure, but not giving people the wrong idea.

Also, make your profile private so only your friends can see you profile. If you're getting inappropriate comments, delete them as friends and viola. Problem solved.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I also have progress photos, but I'm not in my underwear or a lacey bra, I'm in workout clothes and you can still (easily) see the progress ...
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Come on guys, instead of acting like you're on a construction site whistling and yelling any comment that comes to mind....maybe pretend you're sitting poolside or beachside with your wife or girlfriend next to you and you've gotta think it but keep your mouth shut.
  • kater8er
    Options
    Look, I can see why you're proud of your pic....but I have to agree here. Perhaps put on a nice dress that still shows your figure, but not giving people the wrong idea.

Also, make your profile private so only your friends can see you profile. If you're getting inappropriate comments, delete them as friends and viola. Problem solved.

Nah it's not friends I'm talking about--just randos! How do I make my profile private?
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I think if your comfortable enough to post the pics, more power to you! its just a shame you get creeps that are gonna message you inappropriate comments
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    This is for snickers right?

I mean nobody can really be serious about uploading a pic like that and then be shocked at the outcome you had....right?
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    LOLcats. I agree with everyones comments.
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    Ya I'm gonna have to say you can't really expect that to not happen. I am new to this site, but is there a way you can make pics viewable to your friends only? If you post pics in your underwear you're kinda asking for inappropriate comments to be made. It shouldn't be that way, but that's just how it is.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    To answer the original question, when you receive an inappropriate message there is a "block user" option at the top of the message window.
This discussion has been closed.