WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    :) Welcome, Debbie, I hope you'll keep coming back. Your goals sound achievable. We'll look forward to photos of your quilting as you complete a project. We love to see creative projects.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    :smile:
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,082 Member
    Options
    Deb love the focus on ME.

Barbie I know what your mean about technology. It is great when it works as expected. Disappointing when it doesn't. You know you did when with your exercising last month. I know how annoying fireworks can be. They have disturbed my sleep too on more than one occasion. Last night it wasn't fireworks but all the slamming of doors. It rarely happens because we live in a quiet neighborhood.

:heart: Margaret
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »

Karen VA as a string player, I heartily approve of your word for 2018--PLUCK!! ha! Reminds me of the
    ee cumings poem about harp players, goes like this: To be a harp player, takes lot of pluck, a long black gown and a truck :o

Happy, healthy New Year Ladies! NYKAREN

That is a delightful e e cummings poem that I was unfamiliar with! I love it!

Karen in Virginia
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Becca - Love the picture of your husband ... was it done in watercolors or pastels? Looks more like watercolors to me.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Deb and Debbie - Welcome! Welcome to our group. Please bookmark the top of the page by clicking on the pale star just above the spyglass icon. Then you can find us again.

Deb ME vs ME (Me vs Million Excuses). Very clever of you!

Karen in Virginia
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Welcome Deb and Debbie.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,669 Member
    Options
    happy new year peeps -

3 more years til retirement! Kirby is counting down the seconds. he had to go to work today, but at least I had Christmas Eve and day off with him. this year it hit me. a bit harder than usual for some reason, I was thinking of Lenny a lot. hey waterproof socks worked like a charms, best gift ever.

thanks barbiecat for continuing the thread as usual.

warming up the beast with the new remote starter/alarm. nice getting into a warm car. gym opened up late so I got to sleep in, have a good one