How am I supposed to get all the good diet advice?

Options

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    This was so much fun to read. :) Will all the smiles make my cheeks skinnier? How do I log that? Do I eat those calories back?

Laughing for 15 min apparently burns 10-40 calories. Comedy is the key to weight loss :drinker:
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I break out into weird laughing fits..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Think about a food you know. Does it bring you joy? Yes? Good. You can never eat that food again. Continue that process until you identify five foods that bring you sadness, or at least a strong sense of apathy. You can eat those five foods on an exercise contraption of some sort while you think about your life. Hopefully one of the foods is cabbage. If not, substitute a different gaseous vegetable. None of the foods can be cheese.

1. Chocolate
    2. Tacos
    3. Ice cream cake
    4. Garlic Bread
    5. Waffles

1. Brussel sprouts
    2. rutabaga
    3. beets
    4. tofu
    5. cottage cheese

surely I have a fart food in here somewhere... lol
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Brussels sprouts and rutatbaga are both fart foods lol.

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Proof that smiling makes you bulky.

b2ljio1dnccc.png

• RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    x
    Don't sell yourself short... hottest and fattest ear lobes in halifax

We will design you some sexxxxxy brazears to showcase on your profile pic.

Oh.. well I am all about rainbows and unicorns.. but I don't think that's very sexy lol.

What's sexy? Pickles?

I don't think you have visited the Chit Chat forums very much then have you?

Lol in all honesty.. maybe twice on my own choice but nope.. have they selected what's sexy already?

I lurk in there some... If you just go to the 'Is it okay that to like your cousin' thread that might be enough to determine what is not sexy.

... Lol wow...

Yeah... I can honestly say I have never had an attraction to a cousin lol or any other family member lol

Yeah quite creepy. lol

So.. no pickle bras. Cousins might be attracted to my fatlobes

Maybe cheese? Swiss? It has lots of holes..

If we are seeking out our cousins as partners I suspect they think anything is sexy.

Swiss Cheese Dress sounds like something that could be trending in 2018. I have seen a bacon dress... it could happen.

Jeeze.. is there a bread dress? We could make a sandwich lol

Also I just want to point out the annoyance of my auto-correct everytime I type something out it changes it to something completely different like when I wrote the word jeeze up top it changed it to "him" .. Lol..

your must be typing with your earlobes. lol

I must be. I guess I need a special fat lobe texting wand for my face

try using your nose, but dont sneeze

If I lie more would that help?

yes that will actually give you a special Nosewand
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Search for @diannethegeek & "bump". Best. Diet. Information. Ever.

There is a board she made called Bump?

Nah. I just bump all of the stickies. And sometimes I post lists like this: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/40508440#Comment_40508440

Yeah but that's real advice. I want the best advice. @JeromeBarry1 you owe me 2 advices now

Oh, BEST advice! 1. When you have a flu, mom's medicine requires a lemon, a bottle of bourbon, and a teaspoon of menthol crystals. Cut the lemon in half and place both halves face down on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 until the lemon peels are browned. Squeeze the remaining lemon juice into a cup. Add a teaspoon of menthol crystals. Fill the cup with bourbon. Drink it. All.

2. To castrate a bull, wrap a rubber band tightly around the *kitten* between the testicles and the torso.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Stop smiling that is really bad you will end up like this.
    This was so much fun to read. :) Will all the smiles make my cheeks skinnier? How do I log that? Do I eat those calories back?

Like what?? Omg there is nothing there..

If we smile too much will be turn invisible??

You know what.. I'm not gonna correct auto correct anymore. If I type we and it turns to be then whatever I don't care
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Brussels sprouts and rutatbaga are both fart foods lol.

Yasssss!!!!
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    x

Oh.. well I am all about rainbows and unicorns.. but I don't think that's very sexy lol.

What's sexy? Pickles?

Lol in all honesty.. maybe twice on my own choice but nope.. have they selected what's sexy already?

I lurk in there some... If you just go to the 'Is it okay that to like your cousin' thread that might be enough to determine what is not sexy.

... Lol wow...

Yeah... I can honestly say I have never had an attraction to a cousin lol or any other family member lol

Yeah quite creepy. lol

If we are seeking out our cousins as partners I suspect they think anything is sexy.

Swiss Cheese Dress sounds like something that could be trending in 2018. I have seen a bacon dress... it could happen.

Also I just want to point out the annoyance of my auto-correct everytime I type something out it changes it to something completely different like when I wrote the word jeeze up top it changed it to "him" .. Lol..

If I say things from Harry potter will it also work as a magic wand?
  • manderson27
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Stop smiling that is really bad you will end up like this.

Like what?? Omg there is nothing there..

If we smile too much will be turn invisible??

Don't take any notice of my posts I am drunk.

• RoxieDawn
    Options
    x

What's sexy? Pickles?

... Lol wow...

Yeah quite creepy. lol

as long as you hold your mouth right, yes!
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options

Nah. I just bump all of the stickies. And sometimes I post lists like this: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/40508440#Comment_40508440

Yeah but that's real advice. I want the best advice. @JeromeBarry1 you owe me 2 advices now

Oh, BEST advice! 1. When you have a flu, mom's medicine requires a lemon, a bottle of bourbon, and a teaspoon of menthol crystals. Cut the lemon in half and place both halves face down on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 until the lemon peels are browned. Squeeze the remaining lemon juice into a cup. Add a teaspoon of menthol crystals. Fill the cup with bourbon. Drink it. All.

2. To castrate a bull, wrap a rubber band tightly around the *kitten* between the testicles and the torso.

Oh.. I was wondering how to fix my bull.. thank you.
  • manderson27
    Options
    I have officially lost the thread of this thread due to alcohol and am taking myself off to bed. Night all.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    x

What's sexy? Pickles?

... Lol wow...

Yeah quite creepy. lol

Can you give me step by step tutorials?
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    I have officially lost the thread of this thread due to alcohol and am taking myself off to bed. Night all.

Lol night.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    x

What's sexy? Pickles?

... Lol wow...

Yeah quite creepy. lol

Can you give me step by step tutorials?

I have created my own group for my special tutorials. I will pm you with an invite!
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Excellent!
    *sits on hands in anticipation*
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options

If your bull has the flu, give him the bourbon first.
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options

If your bull has the flu, give him the bourbon first.

What about when your bull is full of *kitten*?