Options

Replies

• bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Tuesday back to work
    1. Water :)
    2. Complete calendar year end reports :)
    3. Walk after work if hubby's up for it :) yes!
    4. Brush and floss :)
    5. Bed by 10:30 :)

JFT Wednesday
    1. Water
    2. Satellite group
    3. Soup for dinner
    4. Work on Mark's quilt
    5. Brush and floss
    6. Bed by 10:30
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    1/3 Wednesday JFT:

▪Breakfast w/ hubby :heart:
    ▪Plan out the day
    ▪Reviewed budget w/ hubby again
    ▪Elliptical
    ▪Stretch
    ▪Finish Laundry
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Grocery Shopping
    ▪Run by mailbox
    ▪Read ONE research article (5 total)
    ▪Dinner by 7 pm
    ▪Bedtime by 10 pm

Stay positive!! This has been a struggle lately bc society puts so much pressure on being the "perfect" pregnant woman, :grimace: I always gain weight everywhere!! (Not just my belly!) Yesterday my kiddos and I ate out while running errands and a waitress criticized me for eating a burger! I am willing to sacrifice my body for the health of my baby and he is above average for his gestational age!! Meaning he is a healthy little guy!! Luckily my hubby is there for me :heart: After I told him what happened, he said don't listen to selfish people, your pretty and he said he is very attracted to me!! That helps but society makes it hard to get out and run errands without stress over this. (I only eat burgers on rare occasions when I want to eat red meat. Usually I eat, turkey, chicken, salads, fruits, etc.)

Sorry for the rant!! I'm just going out shopping today and people just are not very nice sometimes. It brings me down a bit and it effects my ability to finish the day strong!! I need to be productive today and I really need people to leave me alone regarding my pregnancy. My doctors are happy, my hubby is happy and my baby is healthy :blush:
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    1/3 Wednesday JFT:

▪Breakfast w/ hubby :heart:
    ▪Plan out the day
    ▪Reviewed budget w/ hubby again
    ▪Elliptical
    ▪Stretch
    ▪Finish Laundry
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Grocery Shopping
    ▪Run by mailbox
    ▪Read ONE research article (5 total)
    ▪Dinner by 7 pm
    ▪Bedtime by 10 pm

Stay positive!! This has been a struggle lately bc society puts so much pressure on being the "perfect" pregnant woman, :grimace: I always gain weight everywhere!! (Not just my belly!) Yesterday my kiddos and I ate out while running errands and a waitress criticized me for eating a burger! I am willing to sacrifice my body for the health of my baby and he is above average for his gestational age!! Meaning he is a healthy little guy!! Luckily my hubby is there for me :heart: After I told him what happened, he said don't listen to selfish people, your pretty and he said he is very attracted to me!! That helps but society makes it hard to get out and run errands without stress over this. (I only eat burgers on rare occasions when I want to eat red meat. Usually I eat, turkey, chicken, salads, fruits, etc.)

Sorry for the rant!! I'm just going out shopping today and people just are not very nice sometimes. It brings me down a bit and it effects my ability to finish the day strong!! I need to be productive today and I really need people to leave me alone regarding my pregnancy. My doctors are happy, my hubby is happy and my baby is healthy :blush:

Wow. Way I’m feeling today I would of rammed my burger up her ar$e and then ordered another one!!

I must admit, you’ve dealt with your pregnancy with much more consideration than I have! And I admire you for it!

I mean my baby is healthy too but I know myself I could of done a lot better. I’ve not done one bit of exercise and ate anything and everything. All I’ve ate today is biscuits. That’s it.
    Half a pack of Oreos and more biscuits when I got home and a packet of crisps.

I’m making a lamb stew for tea but maybe I should start using the salad I buy (and then later bin because it’s gone off) every week rather than pigging out.
    I’m still in Christmas mode lol
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options

I am completely on board with what @Bex953172 said. I am a very open person, I have a thick thick skin. But my lord, the way people feel that they can tell an absolute stranger what to do - especially when she will want a tip.

You got to wonder about people! You rant on!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Recap T 1/2 - At work today, actually relieved food celebrations are over. Lower back still bothering me, so turned off 5:30 a.m. alarm and reset for 6:30, at least I got an extra hour of sleep. Not good for my intention to walk on treadmill starting New Year's Day. :(
    1) Move hourly / stairs break at work = Since my phone is (apparently) still in the kitchen at home & I'm at work, reporting last Fitbit sync at 7:14 p.m. 6,936 steps, 250+ steps 12/14 hours & 27 floors. :smile:
    2) Net calories green or w/i 100 = Net calories red 18, sodium & sugar both green, 14c water. :smiley:
    3) Make meatloaf and squash for supper = Done & yum! :smiley:
    4) Find my "reasons why" list from last year and update = "Finding" took a lot longer than I thought, started to think of updates / move to Wed. :D
    5) List 5 accomplishments from 2017 = Like #4, started scratching out ideas / move to Wed. :D
    6) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15 = Done :smiley: / done :smiley: / early & before 10 :smiley:

JFT W 1/3 - Lower back feeling better, easing myself back on treadmill. Hit snooze alarm at 5:30 a.m. at least 3 times, but up by 6 a.m. I am NOT a morning person. :smiley:
    1) Walked 2 miles on treadmill before work / 37:42 / back not great but ok :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Today is leftovers for lunch and supper / net calories green
    4) Update my reasons why & post
    5) Complete "2017 5 accomplishments" list & post
    6) Evening: make cranberry banana bread (food day in office tomorrow for co-worker with Christmas birthday), wash dishes, go thru pile of mail
    7) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15
  • cschmitz110515
    Options
    In the 20s today in Vermont...we're having a heat wave! LOL

I can relate! I live in Green Bay, WI, and last night's low temp was above zero, the first time in 10 days, according to the weatherman. :D
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    a waitress criticized me for eating a burger!

Well, she was ridiculous, to say the least. I really hope you didn't leave a tip. Plus "SHUT THE H UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" If you weighed 10000 and ordered a burger, smile, serve it, and do your job for each and every person.
    <3<3
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. Today I want to stay under my calorie and carb goal and swim 30 minutes.
    yesterday i was mostly under my calorie goal. I've had to set it low, at 1200 calories due to low thyroid. Bt if i exercise, i get more calories, of course.
  • cschmitz110515
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    a waitress criticized me for eating a burger!

Well, she was ridiculous, to say the least. I really hope you didn't leave a tip. Plus "SHUT THE H UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"
    <3<3

What the others said! None of her business! (((hugs)))
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    I would like to join as well. Today I want to stay under my calorie and carb goal and swim 30 minutes.
    yesterday i was mostly under my calorie goal. I've had to set it low, at 1200 calories due to low thyroid. Bt if i exercise, i get more calories, of course.

I have low thyroid too! It can be a right pain at times lol