5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get down to 140...right now i'm at 163.8.
  • brizzle125
    Options
    I would love to be around 130 but I set a goal of 150 for now
  • panda0920
    Options
    Being 5'6" and big boned, 150 lbs. is best for me. I have been down to 135 lbs. and really looked anorexic with big collar bones jutting out. and no boobs to speak of. lol Of course, if I was a model that would''t be a problem but I think it looks gross. I was 150 lbs. when I got married 22 years ago and that was the best weight for me. Hope I can make it there!

You too? I have a chest bone that is wider than my own father's. My profile picture is me at 182. The doctor told me not to go under 150. That's anorexia, though I am 5'6. Depends on the bones because I'm 120lbs pure muscle, bones, organs, etc.
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    I'm 5'6 too.....My goal is 145 lbs.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My goal is to just make it to 150. It has been soooooooooooooo long. I'm 5"4 though and weight 181.
  • mfost50
    mfost50 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Minimum weight goal: 160 lbs. But my maximum goal would be about 130 lbs. :smile:
  • lrraska
    lrraska Posts: 33
    Options
    starting weight was 167, current weight is 123 would love to be 115-120.....gotta love that 5 lb compfort zone
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
  • brittanylynne1209
    Options
    Ultimate goal is 125.. mini goal I want to reach by september 1 is 150 (need to lose 7 lbs).. October 1 is 142lbs.. November 1 is 135lbs and my daughters 3rd birthday (December 9) 130... and my sons 2nd birthday (Feb 11) I want to be 125..

I was 175 lbs after I had him. Lost 10 lbs over 18 months (hes almost 18 months), and in 2 weeks have lost right around 8 lbs!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    160, I want to know what I look like at 160.... We'll see once I get there if I want to be smaller or not.

My goal:.... not to have back rolls, to see my belly button, and no muffin top =) ... THAT's my goal!
  • SarassicPark
    SarassicPark Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My goal is 175-ish. My ultimate goal would be about 160. I like being fluffy, I wanna keep my fluff a little bit! :)
  • BecLee
    BecLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 pounds (68 kg) as that will at least get me into the healthy weight range which I can't ever remember being in (probably not since at least primary school - grade 3 or below). If i think I can go further maybe I will reassess once I actually get to my goal or might be happy just to stay there.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    150-155! I am down to 169 now so not far to go!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 6.5" and I'm going for 160 - anything less than that will be a bonus.
  • hottiemama1
    hottiemama1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that a good "goal weight" is what you weighed when you were fully grown (about 18 years old for women), as long as you were healthy at that time. For me, that was somewhere between 130-135 pounds. I haven't weighed that since high school, but my goal is 135 Ibs. I am 5.6 and currently weigh 142. I had my 3rd child one year ago and was almost 200 Ibs before his birth. It has come off slowly, but I feel good and healthy. If I don't reach 135, I won't be disappointed. I have made it my life long goal to be healthy, make one good choice at a time, and be an example for my children, family, friends, and clients.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Being 5'6" and big boned, 150 lbs. is best for me. I have been down to 135 lbs. and really looked anorexic with big collar bones jutting out. and no boobs to speak of. lol Of course, if I was a model that would''t be a problem but I think it looks gross. I was 150 lbs. when I got married 22 years ago and that was the best weight for me. Hope I can make it there!

Same! 150 was perfect for me...I don't like the collar bones sticking out :(
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    i'm 5'6 and when i lost weight 2 years ago i got down to 145 and was pretty small but still kind of chubby and not quiiite where i wanted to be!

so i'm basing my ultimate goal off of that, so i'm shooting for 130-135 lbs :)
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started off at 159lbs.. so far I am 142lbs but I am still not happy with my arms and legs, as more or less all of the weight has come off my stomach.

I have set a goal at 135, so only 7lbs to go, but I think I may want to go a bit lower than that..

Most important thing is that you are happy with yourself, the scale doesnt really matter :)
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    "I started off at 159lbs.. so far I am 142lbs but I am still not happy with my arms and legs, as more or less all of the weight has come off my stomach."

*jealous jealous jealous soooo jealous*

I was 145 at age 25 or so (looong ago) and I -still- had a stomach. Thanks heredity! Why couldn't grandma have had big boobs instead!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Depending on what time of day it is and who measures me, I am between 5'5'' and 5'6'. My goal is to be between 150 and 175. Yeah a bit curvier than the charts but that my int ital goal. If I get to that and want to go lower, awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!