• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    bqd2fdujzhw1.gif

Did he kill Casey or what?
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Back to work today against doctor's orders. Will I regret it?

always
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the nature of fashion. Do designers put stuff out there and basically tell people "This is what's hot now" or do they put it out there and everyone actually loves it?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the nature of fashion. Do designers put stuff out there and basically tell people "This is what's hot now" or do they put it out there and everyone actually loves it?

I think it's this way with music and TV, and anything on TV really, or in social media, fitness that pretty much covers life for many :lol:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    bqd2fdujzhw1.gif

Did he kill Casey or what?

My theory is that they are best friends And he died, so he's wearing his apparel to avenge him

This is heart breaking because it shows that under his hard shell exterior he has a soft mushy side.

Also Casey is dead
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Gah! Just when I start feeling better physically and mentally focused to start losing weight, Pei Wei brings back the Thai Mango dish! *kitten* me! That is a 2-3 x's a week habit for me right thar! Suppose, like the rest of thing in my life, I'll just have to compensate!

Guess what I am having for lunch? :wink:

Salad? :D

lol. Not hardly.

thumb_600.jpg

That looks way better than a salad!

Ended up with a really good green chili burger.

This moderated eating thing, I think I am doing it wrong.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I think they intuitively figure out what people want or need. Like just last year when I was thinking about how much I wished I had a really pretty cactus nightie or a space helmet with antlers to keep my ears warm.

c1nuxs3blvo3.png
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    :D So much better than people wearing shiny silver clothes. I can't wait until the entire world is 'woke' enough to rock these styles daily.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    A mans nipples are a biological equivalent to the plastic panels they put in your car where you didn’t get the more exquisite options.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Breakfast!!!!!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    The thumb area of your hand looks like a chicken drumstick..

Fight those lectarian impulses boo thang
  • alekaired404
    alekaired404 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Contemplating why I choose to stay at a job where my efforts are under appreciated, and management is horrible. Also what I'm going to have for lunch
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Contemplating why I choose to stay at a job where my efforts are under appreciated, and management is horrible. Also what I'm going to have for lunch

I feel like i am in the same boat and i am starting to have scheduling issues with my time with my kids and i am ready for somewhere new
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Gotta run before I get in trouble
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Someone stole chocolate from my candy dish.