Plastics are killing the planet.

1255623325.jpg
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    saved up 3 milk jugs and am thinking of going their to fill them up.

Be careful using milk jugs for water storage, they difficult to sanitize.

I just drink filtered tap water.
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Filtered tap water out of my fridge lol unless I am out and about then usually bottled spring water!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i drink tap water, with my pure filter.
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    tap
    9-12 per day
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    zephyrhills bottled water

the tap water here is just nasty
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    No unicorn tears in my area, so...

Tap water run through a Brita filter. Some bottled spring water for when I'm playing sports, though I'm going to start bringing my own sports bottle with said tap water.
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    When I used to drink bottled water, they all tasted the same to me. I never noticed a difference. Now, I have the biggest brita filter and fill that at least once every two days. And when I go out, I have a metal water bottle or huge plastic ones that I fill from that. I don't care to spend my money buying water that all tastes the same to me when I can get it from home for free.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I drink filtered (by my PUR faucet filter) tap water. I don't like the chlorinated taste of our water without the filter and I used to drink bottled water - until I realized that all the bottled water companies do is take water from a local water source, purify it with a filter, bottle it and charge us an arm and a leg for it. No thanks. Why would I do that? Plus, the effect from the bottles on our environment is awful.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't pay (much) for something that's available for free. So I just keep a big Brita spout pitcher in my fridge and drink filtered tap water. I do have to pay the water company, unfortunately, but I'm not going to buy bottled and have all that waste.
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have a brita filter and just drink the water from the tap from that.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    The wet kind.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    brita at home and i love it. work gets Deer Park. but when i HAVE to buy a bottle, i prefer Fiji.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Zephyrhills bottled water. :smile: Our city water is terrible. I'm considering getting a water purifier...I had a Brita pitcher with a filter in it a few years ago.
  • argharna
    argharna Posts: 52
    Options
    I buy 5 gal jugs of water for home, I get sick from the tap. when Im out I will only get figi.
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have our own idea of what he calls "Delicious Water" My delicious water is FIJI...His is SmartWater. When I'm home I refill my bottles with tap and stick them in the fridge. I like my tap water really cold!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Tap water. Not only cheaper and environmentally smarter, but do you KNOW the crap that leaches out of the plastic and into the water as it sits on the store shelves waiting to be sold.

And don't get me started on soda cans. I've seen MANY reports about them not cleaning the aluminum cans just prior to boxing them up and when the rims were tested, they found dried rat/mice feces and urine, among other disgusting bacteria.

Tap water and the soda can thing is a myth busted by the Mythbusters television show.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I also live near a natural spring that the indians "native Americans" drank from and swore it healed the sick and hurt.Ive saved up 3 milk jugs and am thinking of going their to fill them up.

This would probably be pretty good, don't know if it would be economical though.

Personally, I just use tap water & since it is boring, I add organic peppermint extract to flavor it up. I drink a lot more that way. Good luck!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I exclusively drink organic free range water which is collected in individual thimble-sized buckets, one thimble at a time, by a crew of skilled water farmers.

Oh and I never drink any of that grass-fed stuff.
    [/quote

^This