You are a movie star!

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    With a single minded purpose she began to create. Day after day, secluded in her workshop it grew and took shape. @CanesGalactica worked feverishly until her crochet golem was complete. Using her arcane knowledge she brought her creation to life and infused it with the need for justice. By happenstance she met a young French Canadian at the coffee shop (played by @i_squat_for_pizza ). During their conversation she learned of the young woman's hated of owl pooping jokes and decided to help rid the world of this horror. Together they cleaned up the perverted, mean streets of Canada using the golem (played by @kinetixtrainer2 )

Sweet! Sad thing is, if I had the ability, this is totally something I would do. Get out of my head!!!
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    "The Hills have Eyes" starring @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore

Is this in reference to my hills or my eyes?

If I said both would you hold it against me?

Cancel that. This is the movie industry. It starts with me correcting my behaviour.

No more flirty comments.

How 2018 of you.
    Options
    @Vikka_V, @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore, @poetic_cell and @_seahorses5ever star in-

The sleepover

4 women, one bed, 8 bottles of wine and a phone call they'll never forget... Join us on a journey with lots of dramatic music and dun dun dun moments to discover how the sleepover was the last thing they ever did...

<3<3<3
    Why are there only 8 bottles of wine though??

We spent the rest of our money on costumes

The plot thickens....
    Whens production begin?? My schedule is free for the next couple months since my date last night did NOT turn out to be my Jasiek.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

The sleepover

4 women, one bed, 8 bottles of wine and a phone call they'll never forget... Join us on a journey with lots of dramatic music and dun dun dun moments to discover how the sleepover was the last thing they ever did...

<3<3<3

The plot thickens....
    Whens production begin?? My schedule is free for the next couple months since my date last night did NOT turn out to be my Jasiek.

This is the cruelest insult anyone has ever hurled my way
    Options

The sleepover

<3<3<3

The plot thickens....

I can pencil you in a Jasiek in the movie, but I've got to warn you, it doesn't end well.

Is it really better to have loved and lost than to have never had everything paid for you at all?

I'm going to reflect on this question throughout my day.
    But no, no Jasiek in the movie. He will ruin the ambience.
    Options

The sleepover

<3<3<3

The plot thickens....

I'm sorry. I'm a snob. I don't care how much facial hair you have, I need a man with a torso. What else will shield me in the event of a fire or burglar attack on our post-coital snuggles??
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    The creative part of my brain is broken right now, so I'm hoping someone out there has it in them to write a short film about me and my sad little life :D
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

The sleepover

<3<3<3

The plot thickens....

I'm sorry. I'm a snob. I don't care how much facial hair you have, I need a man with a torso. What else will shield me in the event of a fire or burglar attack on our post-coital snuggles??

I’m wounded.

giphy.gif
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    The creative part of my brain is broken right now, so I'm hoping someone out there has it in them to write a short film about me and my sad little life :D

Castaway starring @Find_Me_Again and you name your volleyball a Man’s name that starts with a C
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options

I was thinking a Single White Female type of flick with you and @MeeseeksAndDestroy

I'm not sure who's the crazy one yet...

Except I'm not single :D But she should definitely be included.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options

I was thinking a Single White Female type of flick with you and @MeeseeksAndDestroy

ME ME ME

We can be different kinds of crazy. It could get interesting.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options

Castaway starring @Find_Me_Again and you name your volleyball a Man’s name that starts with a C

I don't get it.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options

Except I'm not single :D But she should definitely be included.

Don't worry that is not the premise :lol:

Well then this is gonna be good. I hope you like muffins.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options

I don't get it.
    (Chad)

Damnit.
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

I don't get it.
    (Chad)
    if you were a castaway on a deserted island you might want someone to find_you_again