What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Went and bought some new clothes since my old ones are baggy and falling off me. XL shirts and size 38 pants! Not where I want to end up, but a heck of a lot better than the 3XL shirts and 44 waist pants I have been wearing.

This is something I don't get. My body must be shaped weird as I wore 3XL or 4XL shirts, but size 52 pants.

Anyway, congrats.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Went and bought some new clothes since my old ones are baggy and falling off me. XL shirts and size 38 pants! Not where I want to end up, but a heck of a lot better than the 3XL shirts and 44 waist pants I have been wearing.

This is something I don't get. My body must be shaped weird as I wore 3XL or 4XL shirts, but size 52 pants.

Anyway, congrats.

I had a big gut and wore my pants under the crease in my gut.
  • JasonMcS
    JasonMcS Posts: 96 Member

Do you have any thrift stores where you live? They are absolutely your best friend while losing weight. As you shrink out of one size of clothes you donate them back and stock up on the next size down. Its almost like renting them lol. I need to wear decent clothes for work but couldn't/wouldn't go out and spend good money on something I'd only wear for a short while. Thrift stores were the answer :)

That is what I need to do. Thanks for the advise. I will check it out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!