What is your favorite snack when you want to stay on track?

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    ham & cheese
  • tar2323
    tar2323 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Carrot/celery sticks dunked in a half fat creme fraiche and sriracha sauce dip with a cup of tea :)
  • rckeeper22
    rckeeper22 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My husband thought I was crazy last night when I heated up some black beans as a post-dinner snack (I was hungry, and carbs were the only macros I had left for the day).

For a grab-and-go snack . . . I find almonds (or any nuts) very filling. Just keep an eye on how many you can have to fit your targets, since they can add up.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hummus with raw veggies; apple with pb, cooked veggies with a bit of ranch dressing.
  • shannon877
    shannon877 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    A small amount of nuts and clementines are my go-to. Also, plain popcorn if I just have a craving to eat.
  • kschildroth
    kschildroth Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Chocolate rice cake with peanut butter or tomato basil rice cake plain
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'd digging sugar free pudding right now.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The only snack I have is about 4pm every day before I leave for work. This helps the binging issues I had after I got home since my husband worked later.
    My RD has me eating about 150 cal of carbs+protein. This week I have been doing half a serving of sea salt and pepper rice crackers, one regular Babybel and a single piece of dark chocolate.
  • seritalind88
    seritalind88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    rice cakes and peanut butter.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    So many good ideas from you. I am finding I eat the same snacks over and over again. So many of you like apples. I will choose some other things from your ideas. Hope it helps you also if you need a change or something different, too. Thank you bunches!

• ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Chocolate...
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Air popped popcorn, sprayed oil and Tajin
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Special K cracker chips & picante sauce.
  • activeadriana
    activeadriana Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, veggie chips or a chocolate chip granola bar if I want something sweet.
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I really like celery sticks with cheese whiz or peanut butter, and I also really love eating avacado with salt sprinkled on it. Really delicious and satisfying. Or cut up cucumber with salt and pepper!!!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    So many good ideas. I need to make a list for when I need something and am tempted by something I should not indulge in. Thanks everyone.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots, sliced cucumber and ranch.
  • its_me_april
    its_me_april Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hands down my homemade "froyo" snack--I blend nonfat greek yogurt, frozen strawbs, cinnamon and splenda, sometimes PB if I need fat. I top it with fruit, graham crackers, whip topping or granola, whatever I feel like. For a full serving of yogurt and 200 grams strawberries it makes a huge serving for not a lot of calories and it's delicious, just like strawberry froyo soft serve.
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Banana, yogurt, cottage cheese on a cruskit, a boiled egg, apple. I have mid afternoon snack about 3pm if I don’t I find by 5pm I go astray