What was your first “I’m getting fat” realization?

Options

Replies

• MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    A few moments led me to want to make a change. One was on vacation we went to Universal and my brother in law couldn’t get on the ride because it didn’t close- then I got on it but locking the seatbelt for the rollercoaster wasn’t easy- I was afraid it would snap during the ride. Another was really just looking at pictures. It’s a way to see yourself from the outside and that’s hard to ignore.
  • Rajions
    Rajions Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would try to go clothes shopping and everything I wanted to wear didn't fit. I almost cried when I put on a bathing suit. I saw a picture someone took of me and I was so big, I couldn't believe it. At that point I decided that it is finally time to get myself together. I'm going on another cruise in October and I will be slim thick! Lol
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My bra starting getting uncomfortable. I knew it was time to get back on the wagon.
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    When my dimples start to fade
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My clothes feeling tighter, and turning 30 and realizing that I looked bigger than I did 1-2 years ago.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Tight pants

Couldn't have said it better myself...
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    mortuseon_ wrote: »
    3u203fho3cy2.jpeg

Dress I'd had for years (which I wore to graduation) was visibly too tight, especially at the back. My face also looked tubby and in some of the photos I looked vaguely pregnant. I think I was really disappointed that the photos of that day had to be so bad. I did get this amazing edit out of it, though (sadly, our cat could not attend).

I am really sorry that happened to you and your flet so hirrible. But I gotta say that picture is awesome!
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Wow my typing was horrible, oops!
  • Jtucker19742018
    Jtucker19742018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Denial....now ready for action. Noone treated me bad, but my baby is 2 and it's time to get back to my size 6 ( now 10). Pics are still ok, but bathing suit....not so much.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Just realised ... I never realised I was “getting” fat .... I more woke up 1 day and seeming had become fat