What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    [/quote]
    But I love pizza. I tried cutting it out entirely, but craved it. Since I’ve mostly stopped eating out (in three months, I’ve gone out maybe 10 times vs. twice daily), I’ve found the best replacement is gourmet frozen pizzas. My favorite so far has been Table 87’s Coal Oven Pizza with Mushrooms and White Truffle Oil, and the whole pizza is under 500 calories, so I can splurge once, not kill my day and not have leftovers to kill additional days. (Don’t know why MFP didn’t post my whole comment the first time!)[/quote]

@KnitterNotAQuitter The Table 87 website sells 2 of these 10" pies for $69. Holy *kitten* *kitten*. Please tell me you can find this in a supermarket at an affordable price?

• KnitterNotAQuitter
    KnitterNotAQuitter Posts: 67 Member
    @orangegato O_o That’s insane!!! No, I didn’t pay nearly that much! It was more than a normal frozen pizza, I think $10? I got it at Central Market, which is like the Texas version of Whole Foods. So some things are normal priced while others are crazy. But I go once every couple months for their awesome salad bar and to browse the healthy and foodie items not carried at my normal store.
  • Iwannabfit76
    Iwannabfit76 Posts: 101 Member
    Carnhot wrote: »

Lol! I appreciate the apology. I think you can un-woo by just pressing it again. :)

Un-wooed. I was afraid it would double woo.

You can also change from one response to another. If you click a 'Woo' and then click 'Hug,' the number of Hugs will go up by 1 and the number of Woos will go down by one. It doesn't allow more than one response - which is good sometimes, and frustrating at other times.[/quote]

Also no one knows who “woo” them or whatever. I’m totally against the negativity of this feature! I mean why is it necessary? I’m saying this to whomever runs this community.
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    sksk1026 wrote: »
    The weight shown on my drivers license is no longer a lie!

Your weight is listed on your drivers license??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!