What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• KnitterNotAQuitter
    KnitterNotAQuitter Posts: 67 Member
    cjsacto wrote: »

I think all US states put weight on the drivers licenses, and most people lie, lol. What country are you in? Am I wrong about all states?

BTW, I'm quite a bit lower than my license shows now, which was a huge lie at the time. :)

Iowa used to put weights on licenses (I don't know if they still do); Texas does not.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Archcurl wrote: »
    Despite all my reasons/excuses, I’m still here. Chronically ill without any energy but I’m still logging. And logging honestly. Right now it doesn’t matter to me how long it will take, as long as at some point the weight goes off.
    Not so much of a NSV as a reminder to me and others. You are still here. You’re still working on it. Doing this is so much better than just ignoring it and hoping it will go away.

I love this so much! Such a great outlook and you're absolutely right! Consistency will reap results.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    cjsacto wrote: »
    AMC110 wrote: »
    sksk1026 wrote: »
    AMC110 wrote: »
    sksk1026 wrote: »
    The weight shown on my drivers license is no longer a lie!

Your weight is listed on your drivers license??

Yup. But they don't make you stand on a scale, TG.

That's so odd! I'm glad I don't have to have mine on my license. :)

I think all US states put weight on the drivers licenses, and most people lie, lol. What country are you in? Am I wrong about all states?

BTW, I'm quite a bit lower than my license shows now, which was a huge lie at the time. :)

I'm in Tennessee and I know my driver's license used to have my weight, but it doesn't now.

Ditto on Texas. Used to but doesn't anymore.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    My NSV, as I've actually already posted elsewhere today but what the heck, is that as of today all of my torso measurements are somewhere in the 30-inch range, whereas when I started in May 2017 all were in the 40-inch range. I've shifted measurement 'decades'!

WHOA!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!